[28]

Jackson:

I brought the bottle of beer to my lips and took a big gulp before I put it down again and sighed. It was already dark and I had gone out to meet with Namjoon. I was still mad at him but I needed a friend now.

I couldn't believe that my parents thought about moving back to Hongkong. Of course, I loved it there but I've grown up here and it was the place where I had my friends, my school and my hobbies.

They couldn't just say we would move just because my mom had the theory that my "bad" behaviour came from my friends or our neighbourhood. But I could definitely tell that those things had nothing to do with it.

My friends and swim practice were the only reasons why I went to school and the boys were good people. They did nothing wrong. I behaved how I wanted to and not how anyone else told me to.

Namjoon and I were currently thinking about how we could convince my mom that I had to stay. Unluckily, we didn't have many ideas which didn't include my friends in any way.

For her they were a reason why I acted like I did but she didn't know them well enough to judge them. My friends were actually the only positive influence in my life. Without them I would probably be worse.

"I know you didn't want to tell your parents about your baby but maybe Mark's pregnancy can convince them that you have to stay here. You're going to be a father." Namjoon suggested which made me sigh.

"First of all, it's Mark's baby and not mine. And I'm not going to be a father. I've just made it." I said and my best friend nodded. But actually he was right. That could be the only possibility to stay.

"You might hate me for this now but I think you actually love your baby. I've known you for so long and I feel like you just try to act like you don't want it because you're afraid." He suddenly spoke up.

I looked at him. Did you really think I would afraid? "It's a baby Namjoon. They're harmless." I shrugged my shoulders and focused on my beer again but my best friend wasn't done yet.

"You're not scared of the baby. You're scared of your responsibility. You know that being a father is a huge task and you're afraid to fail." He gave me a smirk and I knew that he wanted to make me angry.

He hoped that I would say what he wanted to hear. But unluckily he was completely wrong. I wasn't afraid of failure. I simply didn't care. Why did everyone want to tell me that I had to care about a baby just because I had made it?

To my unluck Namjoon knew me too good and his words made me get angrier. "Can't you just shut up? I don't want that stupid child. What is so hard to understand?" I asked with a loud voice.

The taller didn't seem impressed and kept on drinking his beer before he turned to face me again. I hated his calmness. And of course he knew that and that's why he kept on acting like this.

"I've known you for years and I know when you're lying. Why don't you want to accept the truth? It's not bad to feel love for someone. Especially if this someone is your own child." He answered calmly.

Why couldn't he get it? I wasn't afraid! Of course, there were a lot of things I could do wrong and I could make so many mistakes with the baby and it was a huge responsibility. But I wasn't afraid!

"You're the one who doesn't accept the truth. It might be that you would've loved your child. But I'm not like you. I can't love an accident." I said and Namjoon's expression went a bit darker.

"First of all, I know you love or will love your baby." He looked down. "You've promised you won't mention it again." Was the next thing he said and I felt a bit sorry. He was right. I had promised it.

"I'm sorry. But I had to say something to make you shut up." I excused for mentioning his weak spot. He hated it whenever this sensitive topic came up and I knew that it still hurt him a lot.

"I know. It's ok. You didn't mean to hurt me." He gave me a weak smile and drank his whole beer in one gulp. His eyes were closed for a moment and I already knew that he was fighting against his tears.

I hesitated before I texted Jin and told him he should come and pick Namjoon up. He needed his boyfriend now. I couldn't do anything for him. I was his best friend but he needed Jin to go through this.

When Jin arrived, I would also go home myself. I had made a decision. I would do everything to stay here so I would tell my parents the only thing that could convince them to stay.

Ok that weren't exactly 15 minutes but I'm too hungry to use my brain and forgot that I still had to write.

I'll probably post one or two parts later today.

I hope you enjoyed these chapters!

Thank you for reading ♡