25

Yachi and Takeda-sensei run towards the injured girl and the girl taking care of her. He holds the hand with keys in them and jingles them, "Let's get in the bus," Kiyoko and Yachi nod. Takeda-sensei starts the bus and Yachi goes in after. Chihiro is led by Kiyoko from the back and Yachi making sure she doesn't fall forward. "Let's sit you down on the back row," 

Chihiro agrees with a grunt. Chihiro sits between the two. "Why am I always the one who ends up needing stitches?" Chihiro complains. Kiyoko laughs under her breath. "This happened before?" Yachi asks.

"That's right, you weren't here for that," Chihiro recalls. "Well remember the court date Kuroo talked about?" she nods. 

"That was the same day as the fall tournament. I got back just in time to see us lose to Aoba Josei. I didn't know what happened when we got home but I was told that I basically went into a trance and started punching a brick wall,"

Yachi jumps in her seat, "Wha!?" 

"Yeah then I blacked out and woke up in the hospital. I had to get stitches on six knuckles," Yachi sits back in disbelief. "So no one could stop you?" she asks. Chihiro feels a wave of embarrassment wash over, "Y-You'd be right. I felt really embarrassed when Daichi told me what happened. I never thought I would snap like that, let alone in public," she, upset at herself.

"There's no reason to be. I'm actually surprised you held all of that end up until that point. Any normal person would have. It was just bad because you got hurt," Kiyoko clarifies.

First POV

I slide down into my seat, "Out of all the places I snapped it that was the worse. I involved other in it not only making them worry but almost hurting them," I scowl myself. "Chihiro-chan hold your head steady! I'm about to brake!" Takeda-sensei calls out. I remove my head from the headrest and steady myself. As the bus lurches to a stop my head swings forward, inducing an aching headache. 

~~~

"What's your name?" 

"Moyasu Chihiro,"

"Where are you?"

"In the ER,"

"What happened?"

"A shelf almost fell on me," I answer a nurse while another cleans my head wound. "Tch!" I flinch in pain. "No fractures, just bruising of the bone. For a cooking appliance falling on top of you, you were let of easy," the nurse treating my wound announces.

"Are you having any headaches, dizziness, ear ringing, or irritability?" she shines a bright light into my eyes. 

"All but irritability, I guess. Nothing to be annoyed about, save having to be here," I deadpan. "Irritability, check," the nurse checks off. A vein pinches on my forehead, indicating my annoyance. "Fine then," I snap back under my breath. She rolls back on her rolling stool.

"Minor concussion, nothing serious. As long as she doesn't have amnesia, lost consciousness, or vomiting profusely," she tells the three squeamish individuals."I'm about to start your stitches so you might feel a pinch,"

A faint prick makes my muscles twitch a bit. I sit as still as I could until she give me the okay. "The stitches I gave you will absorb into the skin so you won't need to get them taken out," she notes.  "Let's get the blood out of your hair, can you come with me to the sink," 

I follow her and she drapes a towel around my neck. She starts the water running. She get water on her gloved hands and works them through the tangles. She places one hand right under my head wound so my scalp won't be tugged back.

She take the towel from my neck and gingerly pats my hair dry. "You're all good. The doctor with prescribe you some pain killers on the way out be sure to take them as recommended," she nods to me.