Chapter 3: Arrow to the Chest

4 years later, on one of your nights fighting crime you come across an injured Green Arrow in Star City. You notice he’s wounded badly and you go to help him. “Who are you?” he asks faintly. “(S/N).” you tell him. “Flash mention you were coming?” he asks. You smirk and say “No. Barry doesn’t know I’m here.”. Arrow looks at you surprised and says “You know Barry Allen is the Flash?”. You cover up his wound and say “Yes I do Oliver yes I do.” He looks at you surprised once again but when you finish covering up his wound he shoots you square in the chest. “Ow.” You exclaim before you pass out.

~2 hours later~

You awake in a cave where it’s nearly pitch black and only a tinge of green that shows that you could possibly be underground. “Well that's the last time I lend a helping hand to a vigilante.” you exclaim. “Good.” says a gruff voice that you know is Oliver Queen. “You know you don’t have to deepen your voice like that.” you say. Oliver then takes off his hood to reveal his face with a green mask. “Better,” you say as you take off your mask “now that we know who we are maybe we can put it behind us?"

As you finish your sentence a man in a hockey mask shows up with two guns pointed to you. “So you’re a Meta? You a good one or bad one?” he says. “Slow your horses I’m one of the good guys. I’m (S/N). And you are?” you say in a polite tone. The man extends his arm and says “Wild Dog.” After you, Oliver and Wild Dog aka Rene Ramirez finish talking you all head up to what looks like a control hub. “This is your base of operations?” you say. Oliver nods his head. “And I thought S.T.A.R. Labs was amazing.” After looking around you notice a row of mannequins with costumes on them. You notice three of them are blank. You assume that Oliver and Rene’s costumes would normally be up there. You ask Oliver “Who’s is this one’s?”. He approaches you and says “That’s where the White Canary's costume would be.”. You ask “The White Canary? Who’s she?”. “She is a close friend of ours who is a time traveler believe it or not, Sara Lance.” Oliver says. You look at him and say “Lance? As in the former police chief Lance? I wouldn't mind meeting this fine woman.” you say.

As you are saying this Quinten Lance shows up and says “Did (he/she) really just say that?”. You stand there shocked and jaw-dropped as you quickly try and put your mask back on. “Sorry but how are you down here?” you ask. “Relax (F/N) he knows that I’m the Green Arrow and that Rene’s Wild Dog.” Oliver says. “Oh. My bad Mr. Lance.” you say expecting a punch to the face from the comment you said about Sara. “Ah it’s alright. If you manage to meet her tell her ‘Dad misses you’”. After meeting everyone from Felicity, John and even Kurtis, you ask Oliver if it’s okay that you can be on the team. “Sure thing (S/N) but you have to promise me one thing.” Oliver says. “What?” you ask. Oliver gets closer and says “No killing.” you say “I can get behind that.”

9 months later

On a day that normally means bad guys getting their plan in motion was out of place. You stopped the new baddie, Lady Shiva, who proved to be not as tough as you all thought and you even managed to get Vibe's help and it was done no problem. Your day was going well so you decided to head to the ‘Arrow Cave’ which Cisco so cleverly named. When you entered you saw Felicity sitting at the command center. She was sipping on some coffee and checking on the computer. You walk in from the stairs and she doesn’t notice you so you sneak up behind her and startle her. She screams and says “Really (F/N)! Really!” You apologize and she forgives you after some convincing. You ask “Is there anything crime related happening?” she replies with a simple no. “I guess I’ll just train today.” you say as you head over to the dummy section.

After about 3 hours of training Oliver and Dinah come in. “What’s up?” you say catching your breath. “Seems like Wally and Cisco need our help with something. Suit up, we’re going to Central City.” Oliver says. You pack and wonder what two Metahumans can’t handle, but soon you'll understand as it might be your final thought in Central City.