Chapter 15: Happily

I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I wanna be the one that holds you in your sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanted me, so baby be with me so happily

"Taylor! Sweetie! Come down here please,"

I was lying in my bed with my stomach while watching some documentary on my laptop for the reaction paper I am doing in my literature class when I heard my mom call from downstairs. The digital clock on my nightstand says 6:34 in the evening. My mom just got home a little while ago and I know she was making dinner in the kitchen.

"Okay, be there in two," I replied.

At home I wear my most comfortable clothes, like today, I settled for a pair of gray sweatpants and a green loose shirt that is too big for me. It was one of the shirts my dad left and instead of throwing it, mom decided to just give it to me. My hair is also in a messy bun and I have my glasses on.

I wondered what my mom needs as she was calling, cause often than not when my mom knows that I studying, she never bothered me unless there's an emergency.

The things that Hailee told me earlier today about Niall and Harry and me are still circling inside my head. The moment that I heard the whispers from the student when I passed by at the locker area confirmed that they were really talking about us. Honestly, I didn't like the attention, I never wanted it before and I still definitely don't want it now. Plus the way Kendall looked at me earlier when I climbed in Harry's car as if she wanted to rip my head off.

Speaking of Harry, he drove me to the National Library where we stayed for a while, I couldn't focus on my research cause I constantly catch him staring at me. So I've decided that we should just head home. In fairness, it seems that he can now control himself from kissing me in the lips, although he is still couldn't avoid holding my hands whenever he gets the chance to do so.

Wearing my fur indoor slippers that keep my feet warm I sashayed downstairs to check on my mother.

My eyes widened when I saw Harry and Niall sitting in the living room. They both stood up when they saw me take the last step on the stair. Both of them are holding two different kinds of bouquets.

What the hell are they doing here? Why didn't they tell they were coming over? I didn't Niall at school today but I was just with Harry. My cheeks flushed when I realized how embarrassing my clothes are.

"No more visitors by 9:00 pm," my mom spoke, I glanced at her and she shrugged her shoulders at me.

We all watched her walk inside the kitchen. I took a deep breath before I turned my attention to these two gorgeous guys standing in our living room.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them as I walked over to the huge couch, both of them occupied the two single sofas we have placed on both sides of the huge couch. Niall was on the right while Harry was on left.

"This is for you," Niall hand me over the bouquet of white roses he was holding. He was wearing a blue varsity jacket over his black shirt, denim pants, and a pair of black vans. He looks nice as always.

"Thank you," I said as I accepted the flowers.

Harry clears his throat, "My turn," he glares at Niall, "these gorgeous tulips are for you," he said proudly. He was wearing a black long sleeves shirt, of course, his usual black skinny jeans and converse. I like that he took some effort to change his clothes as he was wearing a leather jacket over his white shirt earlier at school.