My Hero (Neville X Madelyn)

ladylongbottom_

Warning: Cuteness

Word count: 486

Looking around, you noticed death eaters all around. Your Hufflepuff robes were slightly torn and your light blonde hair matted with blood. You saw Neville Longbottom chasing after Nagini as Harry taunted Voldemort. "Have you ever smelled yourself? Oh wait, you don't have a nose!" You snickered before you found yourself in a fight with two death eaters.

"Sectumsempra!" You shouted just as one death eater shouted "Silencio!" And the other shouted "Expulso!" Your left grey and right green eyes widened as your realized you couldn't talk. Suddenly, you fell and a rock from the explosion cast at the wall fell on your wand hand. As you continued to try and get it off, you realized it was no use. Giving up hope, you fell asleep tired from the pain and blood loss but not before seeing Neville Longbottom slice Nagini's neck off and head towards you.

*Time skip brought to you by Hogwarts*

Waking up, you felt lips pressed against yours. Opening your eyes, you saw Neville with tears on his cheeks as he clutched you to his chest with his lips on yours. Pulling away, he gasped. "M-madelyn!" He stuttered as he held you to his chest. "Madelyn Lee Strange NEVER scare me like that again." He cried out as you feebly wrapped your arms around his neck. "I-im fine N-neville." You rasped out as you finally realized your arm was in a cast and you were in a hospital room.

Widening your eyes, you turned to Neville in a panic. "Hogwarts! How is everything? Did we win? What happened? Come on, lets-" you didn't finish because Neville kissed your lips to silence you. Pulling away, he smiled and blushed. "We won, everything is ruined it will be fine. Harry beat Voldemort." Nodding, you laid back in the bed as he held your hand. "Neville?" You questioned, looking over at him. He raised an eyebrow and nodded for you to continue.

"You do know that I like you but I hate sex, right?" His eyes widened before a blush appeared and he gave a small smile. "O-of c-course M-madel-lyn. I-i w-wasn't s-suggesting a-anyth-thing." Smiling, you hugged him. "Madelyn?" He questioned, making you look at him. "What am I to you?" Pulling away from the hug, you looked at him. Seeing the slight gash on the side of his face with dust all around him, you smiled. "My hero."

Sorry it's short Madelyn. I tried thinking of other ways to do this but I sorta like how this came out. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys this. I don't know when my next update will be because I have camp from the 7th of July (in a few hours I leave for it. It's 12:50am right now) to the 17th of July. Anyway, thanks y'all.

Xx~MBear/Randy