four

~ Camila's POV ~

The next morning was boring. Without the boys around, there was nothing to do. Morgan is on her phone, probably texting Jack, and Marissa and I are on the couch watching spongebob. Morgan quickly stands up and screams. She runs towards us and grabs the remote.

"The boys are performing on the news right now!"

"What?" I questioned.

"Shush!" Morgan yells before she switches the channel to the news.

We sit there in silence and wait for the boys to appear on TV.

"... And now, we have a few special guests for the hour called 'Why Don't We!' They are a pop boy band that is blowing up all over the internet. Millions of people on youtube and instagram are loving their music!" The news reporter then said, introducing the boys.

The boys immediately started a mashup that I had seen online.

"House so empty, need a centerpiece, Twenty racks a table cut from ebony! Cut that ivory into skinny pieces, then she clean it with her face man I love my baby." Corbyn sang.

Zach started singing now. "You talkin money, need a hearing aid. You talkin 'bout me, I don't see a shade. Switch up my style, I take any lane"

"Despacito." They all sang in harmony.

"Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito, Deja que te diga cosas al oído! Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo!" Jack was singing now.

"Despacito." They all sang again.

"." Zach started singing in spanish. I didn't even know they knew how to speak spanish.

"I don't know if you can take it," Daniel started. I hadn't heard this song before... "I know you wanna see me naked, naked, naked!"

I gasped before I start laughing very quietly.

"I wanna be your baby, s." Daniel continued to sing.

Now jonah put the mic up to his mouth and starting singing the chorus. "Wild, Wild, Wild. Wild, Wild, Wild. Wild, Wild, Wild,"

They stopped singing and started talking to the news reporter. After that they did a few more songs and then left the stage. I quickly picked up my phone and DMed Daniel while running to my room.

Me: I saw you guys perform on TV just now- you guys did great i'm so proud of all of you!

Daniel: Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

Me: Haha I bet.

I put my phone down and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I can only think of how beautiful Daniel's voice sounded. There was absolutely nothing to do, everything seemed so boring without the boys.

I decide to ask Morgan and Marissa if they wanted to go to the mall and they agreed. I really needed more clothes, I left most of my cute clothes at home with my parents, thousands of miles away.

We got dressed and piled into the car. I turn on the radio and I hear Something Different by Why Don't We. I turn up the radio and I start screaming the lyrics. A few minutes later we arrive at the mall. We plan to go into every store imaginable.

"Let's start at Victoria's Secret!" Morgan squeals. She drags us into the store and we end up buying a lot, I got a few bras and some perfume. We leave the store and I think of a great idea!

"Let's go to American Eagle! Apparently they have this huge Fourth of July sale and I want to get my hands on something while the price is low!" I ran past Morgan and Marissa to get to American Eagle, and when we came in I was in for a nice surprise.

"HEY GORGEOUS!" I scream at the poster of Cameron Dallas on the wall.

"Hey to you too"

What?

I turn and see Daniel, leaning against the wall staring straight at me.

"Oh my God! I was NOT talking to you." I assure him.

"Then who were you talking to?" He asks, confused.

"The picture of Cameron Dallas on the wall." I say, my cheeks turning redder than Jacob Sartorius' rosacea.