Chapter 9: Worthless

Odia's POV:

I was giggling as the twins offered Haruhi swimsuits, "Unlike Odia, Haruhi is as flat as a cutting board." The twins said.

"Huh?!" I asked as I looked up.

"Well, Odi-chan, your boobs are big." I blushed as Honey spoke.

"They're barely C's." I said, and the devil gingers smirked.

"But they're perky." They said, and I rolled my eyes.

---Time Skip to beach----

I was sitting on a blanket under an umbrella in (PICTURE ON THE SIDE FROM LAST CHAPTER) a swimsut provided by the devil twins with my black guitar I always had with me, I just kept it in the chemistry room during school hours.

Suddenly a few girls at in front of me, "Oh, hi." I said, and they smiled.

"Can you play us something?" One with blonde hair asked.

"Please?" The one with brown hair asked.

"All the other hosts are busy." One with light brown hair said, and I smiled.

"Sure, I'm not too great of a singer, but I'll try." I smiled, and began playing,

"Better Than Nothing by Sarah Jaffe"

I looked up, and the girls clapped as I saw Kyoya staring at me in the distance.

"You're such a great singer!" the blonde cheered, and Kyoya came up.

"It's your turn for Hikaru and Kaoru." he said to all of them as they said goodbye to me and they went off.

He sat down next to me, and I smiled at him, "You play guitar too? Interesting." he said.

"Well I learned from my brother when I was 8, and kept playing it all these years." I looked up to see girls screaming and running out of a cave, and I looked at Kyoya.

"The others are trying to find Haruhi's weakness for her middle school pictures."He said, and I laughed.

"I know her weakness." I smirked.

"How?" he asked.

"We have the same one." I said, and he quirked an eyebrow.

"How did you find out?" he asked curiously.

"Girl talk." I winked, and he smirked.

I put my guitar down, and he spoke, "Why aren't you getting into the water?" he asked, and I laughed.

"And risk my makeup coming off? No thanks." I scoffed.

"Why do you hate them so much?" He looked at me.

"They're hideous. Plus I hate those stupid looks of pity, and I have nothing to gain from pity." I said simply, and he stared at me in interest, and I got a call on my phone... brother, "Excuse me, I need to take this." I said as I got up, and answered it.

"Brother!" I said happily.

"Hey, Odi-bear, how are you?" He asked as he called me by my childhood nickname.

"Fine, fine. I found another place to live." I said, referring to our last call.

"Really?! Where?" he asked in shock.

"With a friend." I said happily, "Brother, I have friends. She's very nice. Her name is Haruhi." I said, and he laughed.

"That's great. My sources tell me you made rich friends... mainly guys." He said the last part in a low tone, and I sighed.