five

~ Camila's POV ~

Once we got out of the pool and dried off, Daniel offered to let me shower first, which I gladly accepted. I stepped into his shower and rinsed the chlorine off my body. It felt really good getting all the sweat and chemicals off.

When I finish showering, I wrap a towel around myself and step outside into Daniel and Jonah's room. I see that Daniel has laid out a pair of his sweatpants and a T-shirt for me to change into.

I get dressed in his clothes quickly. They smelled like him; heaven.

I check my snapchat while Daniel gets his turn with the shower. Once everyone was showered, we met in the kitchen to eat pizza. In the middle of all of us eating, Daniel looks over at me and laughs. When I say 'laughs', I mean the type of laughter that makes your stomach hurt.

"What?" I ask, my mouth full of pizza.

He scoots closer to me and wipes pizza sauce from the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

"Oh, Thanks." I smile awkwardly, laughing a little.

After we finish eating, we all pile up in the theater and get comfortable, as we did last time. I sit between Jonah and Daniel. This is giving me PTSD from the first car ride together.

Someone thought it would be a good idea to play Frozen. I'm assuming it was Morgan, since she absolutely loves everything Disney, and is singing along to the music.

I quickly get bored of the movie and fall asleep.

~Daniel's POV~

When I see Camila start to doze off, I start to get tired too. Everyone else is starting to fall asleep, and I decided that it wouldn't hurt to do so.

~Jonah's POV~

Was this a good idea?

No.

Was I going to do it anyways?

You bet on my aunt STACY I'M GONNA DO IT (A/N ahahhahah)

Feeling mischievous, I pick up Camila from off of Daniel. I make sure to do this slowly and carefully so I wouldn't wake up her or the others. Then, I gently place her down so she is snuggled up with me. Best case scenario, Daniel would get mad and feel betrayed by Camila. Fingers crossed.

I let myself doze off to Camila's soft breath against my chest.

~Daniel's POV~

What the hell is going on?

When I wake up, I have no idea where Camila is. Then I turn my head and see her snuggling up with Jonah?

I take a deep breath.

Okay, Daniel, I tell myself. Don't get mad. Don't get mad. Don't get mad.

I keep repeating the same three words in my head. Over and over and over again until the words no longer have meaning.

I was mad. I. Was. Mad. I knew that at any moment I could crack.

"What the hell Jonah!" I whisper-shout.

He wakes up.

He looks down at Camila and seems surprised.

"Don't get mad at me!" He exclaimed, "She was the one who got all over me."

Unbelieveable.

I storm out of the room, pissed. Jonah follows me out.

"This is all your fault, Jonah." I fume.