12

We spend a couple of hours together in the slope before Harry starts complaining about being cold. I honestly start to feel a little cold too, there is snow in the tops of Harry's hair and I can't help but find it adorable.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Harry asks me when he has gotten his snowboard off, he put it against one of those ski and snowboard parkings... I follow his lead and put mine beside his. 

"Yeah I'm kind of hungry actually." I say and together we start walking toward the ski resort where they have a restaurant.  

In the restaurant it's not that many people so we just sit down and get our menu's really fast.

"I think I want a pizza or maybe pasta" Harry says while reading what the menu has to offer. I look at the menu and wonder what I might want. There is so many things that sounds good, I kind of want the chicken burger but at the same time the the normal burger sounds good too...

"I think I'll take the pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil" Harry says mostly to him self but I can't help but find him so cute the way he is talking like he is still thinking if he wants it or not even if it's pretty clear that he does. 

"What are you having?" He continues by asking me and I look down at the menu again and make that hmmm sound that is so clear that I'm having a hard time deciding. 

"I don't know everything just seems so good... but honestly do you think they would find me weird if I asked for the burger but instead of the fries got mozzarella sticks?" I ask and Harry laughs a little at me, it's nothing mean with his laugh it just one of those laughs that makes you smile.

"Well who cares if they find you weird, I think it sounds absolutly amazing." 

So when the waiter comes to take our orders I order just that together with a Pepsi and I get the weirdest look from Harry. 

He orders his pizza and a sparkling water. 

When the waiter leaves he turns to me and I can't help but feel like he is judging me.

"Pepsi? You're a pepsi person?" He ask with his voice full of judgment. 

"Yes... and I'm guessing you're a coke person, don't worry I don't care more pepsi for me."

"But pepsi taste like shit!"

I don't even try to argue with him because it's such a stupid thing to argue about like who cares. 

We drop the subject and starts talking more about our lives. I tell him about the one time that I almost gave up on snowboard.

"I broke both my legs and one of my arms, the doctor told me not to snowboard again because next time I'll probably break something worse. I was just laying in my bed for months and I was kind of scared to get back out there because when I fell I honestly thought I wouldn't make it because I was so close to breaking my neck." Harry is so in to what I'm saying and following every word of my story.

He makes it feel like what I have to say actually is important and that it means something, that he's there to listen to me if I need someone to listen.

"So that's probably enough about me, tell me about you mr. popstar" I say and I can't help but feel bad for Harry when I see how he reacts on the name. I can see right through the smile that he is trying to hide behind. 

There is a pain when I mention the popstar part and I understand him, it can't be easy. 

"I love my job but it's not a job that you can just leave, you can't just have a concert and then go back to having a normal life, it's always something that needs to be done, you have never really time to rest. If you not tour then you're in the studio." I can see the sadness in his eyes when he talks.

"And I've been doing this for years now and I honestly didn't think I would ever become this big, I thought it would be going back to the little town I live in and start working for my father... but I never wanted that, I want this. But sometimes it just hard to remember why I do things." Harry tells me and I can't help but feel like he is talking about me.

I know he has it worse but I feel like I can relate I know how it is to forgetting why I do the thing I love. 

"I guess sometimes you need to go back to where it all began to know the reason why... Like you said you need a reminder why you do what you do." He says and I take a sip from my pepsi. I smile at him and I am on my way to answer him when the food comes. 

The food look amazing and I can feel my mouth watering because how good it looks. 

I even got a garlic sause to dip my mozzarella sticks in. I am one of those few lucky people who can just take a gum after eating garlic and the bad breathe goes away. 

"You have to taste this!!!" Harry says really loud after taking one taste of his food. He gives me a small slice of his pizza and I can already tell it's going to be good because of the crust. It's a thin crust that is just the perfect amount of chewiness. I love it.

Harry steals one of my mozzarella sticks and there we sit eating our food while talking and looking out at the people going down the slope... it's perfect...

But as we all know nothing perfect can last for ever... 

Media always catch up to you and with media comes reality like a wave.