Chapter Fourteen

Prince Cameron
****************
      "Sharpay?" I called as my eyes settled on the woman I hadn't seen in six years. Her face mirrored my expression but hers had regret in them.

      "Cameron" her voice came out in a whisper. The voice used to make my heart melt, now what it only does was harden my heart.

     "You guys know each other?" I heard June say and I ignored her. I was boiling with rage.

     "Let's get out of here" I said and turned to walk away when Sharpay stopped me by holding my arm. I turned sharply and my eyes focused on her hand which was still on my hand, she dropped it immediately.

    "Please... Cameron, please. I'm so sorry, can I see....see you in private?" She asked and her eyes were glassy with tears in them.

    "June, let's get out of here" I said ignoring her but the stupid idiot shook her head.

    "You heard the Lady, she wants to see you" she said and I turned to her with anger, she bit her lips...even my anger couldn't stop my body from reacting and that angered me more.

      "Who the hell do you think you are butting into my issues and business...if you don't come with me, I'm leaving anyways" I said and she shrugged.

     "Then how bout I tell the Queen you didn't even talk to me throughout the date and I demand for another date" she said and my fists balled in anger.

    "I hate you" I said and turned to Sharpay... What could I possibly do?, I hate being around June, its so annoyingly damaging... And besides talking isn't gonna hurt.

    "Five minutes" I said and I could swear I saw disappointment in June's eyes but she quickly masked her expression. Weird

    I walked out knowing Sharpay was walking behind me....Immediately we were out in private, I put my hands in my pocket and turned to see the woman who had all of my heart in her hand and broke it.

    "Your time starts now" I said and the tears dropped from her eyes. I snickered at the sick play.

     "Cam, I...." She started using the moniker only her used for me.

     "Don't call me that....my name is Cameron" I said cutting her short.

    "Cameron...I'm sorry. It was....all a mistake, one that I regret every single day and if....if given another chance to go back in time, I would never attempt" she said and a laugh escaped my lips.

     "Of course its always a mistake" I said rolling my eyes.

     "I know you hate me...I hate myself too cause I hurt you ...I ne'er wanted to....and no explanation can justify my actions. I still love you Cameron... but I'm not begging for you to love me back, I just want you to forgive me, I'm sorry" she said tears falling from her eyes.

     "Why?, why the hell did you do it. You made a fool out of me... You embarrassed me, disgraced me, insulted me....You fucking took my love for granted" I said with venom and she shuddered.

     "I....I was lonely. You stopped calling the way you used to, you stopped coming over, you only gave one word replies to messages or even leave them unanswered. I was lonely....and.....", she started and bile formed in my stomach.

    " I was.....going to propose. All I wanted to do was make it come as a shock, a surprise...I wanted you to start thinking maybe there was someone else before showing you it was you, it was always gonna be you....but what?...Just two weeks of absence and aloofness and you already opened your legs to some guy?... How pathetic is that? " I said.