Chapter One: Family

So I totally caved. I couldn't let Bryn and Lane go yet, clearly. So a new chapter of their life for you. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************

I lay in bed and looked over at Lane who was grinning from ear to ear. He was playing with the boys, who lay between us on the bed. He was always so adorable when he was around our twin boys. Ever since the beginning he wanted kids. It was programmed into him to have heirs and being the Alpha only drove it harder.

                We were more than shocked when we found out I hadn’t lost the pup but was carrying twins. It was a miracle and no one could give any sort of explanation besides the Old Wolves. They had blessed Lane and me enough that it didn’t surprise us.

************************************************************

                “What do you mean twins?” Lane practically shouted to the pack doctor. “That’s not possible.” He ran his hands through his hair and looked as if he was about to lose it.

                I quickly cleaned off my stomach and went to him. “Lane it’s ok.” I cupped his cheeks. “We can handle twins. Besides I thought you wanted more than one.”

                “Oh Bryn I love you!” He picked me up and spun. “Twins! Soon enough we’ll have two pups.” He kissed me roughly on the mouth. “Oh babe you’re amazing.”

                Glancing over at the pack doctor I saw she was trying not to laugh. Most people would freak out if they knew they were having twins but Lane looked like the happiest man on the planet. Also seeing her very strict, emotionless Alpha dancing around like a fool was a sight no one else would probably believe.

                “Ok Lane you have to put me down. I can’t take anymore spinning.” I clung to him hoping he would stop.

                “Do you know how strong twins are? Bryn our pack will be unstoppable! And our son will have a twin to back them up. This is wonderful.”

                Unlike Lane I worried of what could happen. Twin boys? They would both fight to be the next Alpha and the second son would probably hate his brother just for being born sooner. And then there was the thought of two pups. I would have to give birth to two and raise two at the same time. It sent a shiver down my spine.

                “Babe I don’t know how many times I have to tell you but you’ll be a great mother,” Lane whispered in my ear reading my fears. “You are a she-wolf, it’s programed into you to have pups and better yet you’re a Luna, you’re the mother of all of us.”

                “He’s right you know,” said the pack doctor. “It’s programed into the males to have pups and the females to raise them. Luna you will be a wonderful mother.”

                I rolled my eyes at her. “You’re only saying that because Lane said so.”

                She laughed and set us off. Lane couldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear. He kept glancing at my stomach and if I hadn’t know any better I would have thought he was giddy but I could never picture Lane giddy. He was the tough strong Alpha that up until me most wolves feared and still did. He was still a hard man but once he set his mind on something, nothing could stop him. He was a true Alpha.

                “Do you remember that first night in the hotel?” I asked.

                He stopped smiling like a little boy in a candy shop and grinned smile of a man thinking of his lover. “I do, what of it?”