Pain

Lucas's P.O.V

I never thought I would end back up in an normal high school. But here I am. As much as I hate school I'm low key excited about this whole experience. Especially because this high school of the arts is like the one i went back at home before I got famous.
Fame. I was just a young kid with a hustle and a dream. Everyone doubted what I could do. The only person who supported my dreams was my Mom. She believed in me until the day she died. Suicide. Around this time last year when before my career began to take off, my mom was going through serious depression. My dad lost his job at the construction company he worked 15 years for as an architect (building designer). He was so messed up that he started getting into all types of drugs and alcohol. Bills weren't able to be paid, no food was being brought to the table, and money was scarce. My mom had a good amount of money saved up just in case something like this ever happened. But pops took everything out of her bank account and wasted all the money on drugs. After all of this my mom still loved him, but I hated him. We would always argue and fight. One day my pops came home high as a kite and he went in the kitchen while my mom was cooking and hit her.
" DANA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY ROLEX AND THE REST OF MY GOLD CHAINS THEY'RE ALL GONE AND I MISSED OUT ON A GOOD SALE TODAY."
She flew back into the wall and hit the back of her head hard. Luckily I was just coming in from The Art's school audition and I heard the yelling as I was walking up the street. I burst into the house and punched my pops to get him off my mom. Leaning down she grabbed my face and smiled.
" I'm ok baby boy just go to aunt Melissa's where its safe ill be ok"
" HELL NO, LOOK AT YOUR FACE YOUR NOT OK!"
" Do what the fuck she said and leave Lucas. She sold my shit and won't tell me why. Im gone beat her until I get tired."
" SHE STOLE YOUR SHIT BECAUSE WE AINT GOT SHIT TO EAT. SHE STOLE YOUR WEAK ASS SHIT TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON. SHE STOLE YOUR SHIT BECAUSE YOU TOOK EVERYTHING WE HAVE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHE TRYING TO KEEP US ALIVE"!
I heard my mom sobbing, so I picked her up and carried her all the way to the hospital. A few months later me and my mom moved in with my aunt Melissa's house. She was more than happy to have us. She doesn't have any kids so she treated me like her own son. Everything seemed to be going good. I got excepted into the Arts school and I was doing good. My mom just got a new job at the nursing home. But all good things come to an end eventually...

What it do guys!! Thank you for the reads. I really appreciate it. Please continue to shout my story out, vote, share etc. I will be updating and writing more and more as the day goes on. - shy 💙