Last chapter

This was it I was walking down the aisle the purple flowers around the chairs. The beautiful outside breeze and pretty colors.
***
"I do" Lucas said while smiling at me. "I do" I said while also cheesin myself off. I really love this guy and finally getting married..
Lucas put the ring on my finger and I did the same to him.
"You may kiss the bride"... Lucas put his hand caressing my cheek and kissed me it lasted pretty long but everybody cheered.
A few tears fell down my cheek, as I smiled.
Lucas put his hand on my stomach while we walked back down the aisle.
My parents came up to us hugging and crying.
******
2 months later.
It was a few dates before my due date and I knew I was gonna have this baby today. "Lucas please get the bags" I semi-yelled to him from downstairs. Lucas came down walking with two bags and the car keys in hi hand. "Shit I can't believe your gonna have this baby" Lucas said looking nervous. "Don't worry baby it's gonna be fine the baby I gonna love you as much as I love you" I told him as we got in the car...
My contractions were getting closer together and I couldn't really do anything but gel because I was hurting.
"Please call my panthers baby and tell your mom to come" I said to Lucas while he pushed me in the wheelchair.
"Your gonna head to room 305 please" the lady at the front said.

2 hours later.. "ok ok y/n you have to push" the doctor said. Lucas grabbed my hand tighter. "Uhhhhh" I yelled "good good we have the baby out" the doctor said. I smiled and hugge Lucas while the nurses cleaned the baby and put the diaper on.

"It's a boy" the nurse said while handing him to me. "Awe hey baby it's your mommy" I said "and daddy" Lucas smiled while touching the baby. "We love you so much" Lucas said while kissing the babies forehead.
"Here baby you can carry him" I told Lucas while carefully handing him the baby. He smiled so hard. "I love you baby, we'll give nothing but the best for you" he said.
"So what are we gonna name him" Lucas asked while laying next to me, I had the baby in t arms now. "Umm there is always Lucas" I smiled. "What about naming him Adrian?" Lucas asked me. "That's a prefect name" I stated to cry. "Ok Adrian baby Adrian Lucas coly" we both smiled. The parents walked up to us.
"Mom dad mom meet Adrian Lucas coly" me and Lucas said to our parents.

"He is -starts crying- so cute" the moms said. My dad was crying "aye papa don't cry" I said while he was smiling and still crying looking at Adrian.

*adrians 1st birthday"

Ok so in the picture it's the wedding dress and the one on the right is the baby when he turns 1 so yea..Drop ideas for my new book thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for reading 😘💕