22

{Soojung's POV}

I texted Yoongi oppa, saying that I'll be waiting for him at the airport. But he replied saying that he will go there with Jinhee.

What's so good about Jinhee!? I'm more than a thousand times prettier and richer than her. What did Yoongi oppa even see in her!?

Call me shameless, but I'll still wait for Yoongi oppa anyways. I reply, saying that I'll be waiting for him anyways. But, he didn't read my message for the past 30 minutes.

Why didn't he read my message?

"Miss, young master Min is here." My secretary, Jooyi, said. "He's with Jinhee in X cafe." She continued.

"Let's go to X cafe." I said and walk off. Seriously!? What's so good about Jinhee!? I clenched my fist.

From afar, I saw Yoongi oppa outside X cafe. I was about to call him, when a familiar figure appeared infront of Yoongi oppa.

"It really helps." She said and handed Yoongi oppa a cup of coffee. That girl in front of me is none other than

Kim.Jin.Hee

Seeing Yoongi oppa and Jinhee standing so close to each other made me burn in anger.

And so, I went behind them and shouted Yoongi oppa's name to break them apart.

I position myself in between the both of them, just so that Yoongi oppa will focus on me.

"Oppa, why didn't you read my message?" I pouted, trying to seduce Yoongi with my adorable aegyo.

{Jinhee's POV}

Soojung popped out of nowhere, and forcefully nudge me aside, linking her arms with Yoongi's. While she was back facing me, I made an ugly face.

I take a look at the time shown on a nearby clock. HOLY SHITEU!! IT'S 6.50am!!

"Sorry to disturb, but we got check in now before we miss the flight." I said pointing towards the clock.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed. He grabbed my wrist and ran towards the counter, totally leaving Soojung behind.

- After checking in -

Thank god we managed to board the plane. It's 7.02am and the flight is preparing to take off. I dig out my phone, plug in my ear piece and stuff them into my ears.

I played Winner's Island and hit the shuffle button. I closed eyes and lean my head against the widow to sleep.

The sad thing is that it's only a 2 hour flight, which means that I can only sleep for 2 hours...

Sigh...

Forgot to mention that I'm sitting next to a stranger. Yoongi was seated 2 seats behind me, while Soojung is 4 seats across from me.

me stranger   ----  ----          ----  SJ  
----  ----             ----  ----          ----  ----
----  YG             ----  ----          ----  ----   

- Skip 2 hours of sleeping -

As the plane landed, my head banged onto the window. "Ouch.." I instantly woke up, rubbing my head in circular motion.

The stranger sitting next to me was shocked by the loud 'bang' that was created. "Are you okay?" He kindly asked.

"Y-Yea.. I'm okay." I gave the stranger an awkward smile and got up to take my stuff. "Okay then. I'll get going. Annyeong~" The stranger waved at me and walked off first. I waved back and took my bag pack from the top. (Wat is it called?)

- 1 hr ride to the house we are staying in -

YASSS!! Finally we are here!!

I'm now currently standing in front of the house Yoongi's parents bought. Mr and Mrs. Min often travel to Japan for work and eventually will stay there for months.

That's why they bought a mansion, yeap it is a MANSION, for the both of them to live in while working overseas.

Mrs. Min thinks that Yoongi and I should spend more time together, and so, she bought a mansion, yes a MANSION, just for the both of us.

It's good to have rich parents sometimes.

As soon as I entered the house, I went straight up, and selected the 2nd room from the right as my bedroom.

I went in and immediately drop all my luggage, plopping myself down onto the bed.

I'll unpack my clothes later after a nap.