Reader x Reiner: Until...

"Reiner!" You called towards the familliar tall blonde. Reiner Braun turned his head and waved at you.

You giggled and clung to his arm.

"Where on earth have you been, (y/n)?" Reiner, your boyfriend, asked.

"I was just wandering around Shiganshina, where's Bertolt?" you replied as you looked around.

"He had to do something and...what are you doing?" Reiner said as he looked down at you while one of his eyebrows were raised. You were on tip toes and your head was tilted up, your eyes were closed and your lips puckered.

"I want a kiss!" you demanded, Reiner chuckled and cupped your cheek with his hand as he bent down to kiss you. It was a simple yet romantic kiss. It proved that Reiner loved you. And that's all you needed.

Reiner pulled away and caressed your face with his icy hands. You cringe at the sudden touch but melted in it.

"Reiner, I love you." you confessed as you hugged Reiner tightly. Reiner did too.

But, as both of you were hugging, many people started screaming and running. You clung to Reiner, who was looking up while muttering something incoherent.

"A TITAN!! RUN! RUN!!" You panicked as soon as you heard that, you tried to pull Reiner, but it was like he was glued on the ground.

"Reiner?! What are you doing?! We need to go to the boats! Reiner!!" you cried desperately, but Reiner wouldn't move. You cried louder as tears poured out your eyes.

The sound of crashing told you that The Colossal Titan has breached the wall. You screamed when you saw titans inside the wall. From afar, you saw a smiling titan eating a person. Fear crashed in you and you pulled Reiner again.

"REINER!!!"

It was like lightning. Reiner finally moved, he tossed you over his shoulder and ran. He gently placed you down before a member of the Garrisons.

"Take her safely to the boats, please." Reiner said as he kissed you, the soldier nodded and carried you over his shoulder. You protested and struggled, but the soldier's grip on you was tight. Reiner ran towards the other direction.

"Reiner?! Reiner!! N-no..!! Come back! Please!!" you cried as both of you went on separate ways.

You were brought to the boats safe and unharmed but, with a broken heart. That was the last time you saw Reiner,

that was until you joined the 104th Trainees Squad.

R&R please?