Chapter Forty One: Bang.

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"At least tell me where we're going!" I exclaimed as Bennett sped through the vacant roads.

Not even a few minutes ago, Bennett and I were talking about Harry Potter, laughing, but now here we are. Bennett is speeding down almost empty roads, racing to get to his destination while I sit anxiously in the passenger seat next to him, unknowing of what is about to occur. He hasn't spoke since we were outside the car, however assuming from the urgency in his voice when he was on he phone, I could tell it was something about Parker and Grayson. When was it not them two?

"You aren't going anywhere." He said as he turned a sharp left, "Where I'm going is where Parker might be digging his grave." He muttered to himself. I don't think I was supposed to hear that, but who knows? I just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows and disbelief in his nonchalant tone.

Why the heck does he have to be so vague about it?

The more I thought about how vague everyone has been to me for the past few months only infuriated me more. Clenching my jaw, and trying to contain my anger, I say, "Bennett I swear to god if you don't tell me where the fuck you're going, you won't be able to save Parker because I'm going to snap your legs into pieces."

He chuckled dryly as he honked his horn at the driver beside us who had decided it was a good idea to cut us off, "Parker being the smart person he is, has decided that he can pull the plan that Grayson and all of us have made, single-handedly."

"What's so bad about that?" I asked, making me wish I hadn't thought out loud.

"You really don't understand." He said, incredulously as he pulled into his driveway, "There are many things in that plan that involve moving and thinking quickly. May I remind you that Parker has several wounds in his body that haven't fully healed yet, one being a gunshot wound, and if he gets hit in the wrong place and it causes those stitches to break, he could bleed out and die. I don't know about you Bailey, but I am in no fucking mood of loosing Parker today."

I stayed silent as Bennett let out several breathes, before speaking once more, "Bailey, I am going to tell you once. Please get in the house." He said clearly in a low voice.

I glared at his words, "Bennett. Let me come-"

"No." He exclaimed, making me flinch, "I am not going to let you get hurt too." He said, quietly, "Just please." Bennett pleaded, making his voice crack.

I looked at him, staring into his eyes then subconsciously nodded. I felt bad for Bennett and I could only imagine what he thinking right now. Getting out of the car, I took the ornaments, the gifts I bought and his house keys with me before he drove off. I didn't bother looking at him as I left his car nor did I bother looking at him as I entered the house. I waited until I heard his engine turn back on and his car drive out of the drive when I decided to actually do something for once. Grabbing my phone, I decided to call someone I knew would help me.

As I looked through my contacts, my thumb landed on a familiar name. I had no idea if the person was going to answer, but it was my only hope. I had no one else to go to. Pressing his name reluctantly, I listened to the ringing on the other end of the phone. As I listened to the phone ring, I waited until a welcoming voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Can you help me out with something?" I asked. There was a short silence after I spoke which scared me. When I heard a sigh at the other side of the receiver, my stomach sunk for a second. Yes, there was a little doubt in my brain that he wasn't going to help me, but the percentage of that is so little in my head. Keeping the doubt far away from my thoughts, the silence from the other end was broken.