Dieciocho

🎀Aurion Coly🎀

"Nani. Do you like this?"I said showing her a red lace two-piece. Me and nae were invited to this party for upcoming businesses. They thought we had a good business going and we were bringing in a lot money for it to be just opening up. It's been two months since we opened the store.

Meaning it's been two months since Lucas hasn't gave me the divorce papers. He's stalling and I don't know why.

"Huh Nani"I smiled tickling her belly making her laugh.

"You like that"I said continuing to tickle her belly.

"Aurion!"I heard someone call. Please don't be a fan. I've took too many pictures with people today.

I turned around and seen Stevie. I never called him because I was too embarrassed.

"Uh....hi Stevie"

"So you didn't forget about me"

"I was uh to embarrassed to call you"I said looking down at Nani in her stroller.

"That's the baby"He said peeping in the stroller.

"Yea. Her name is Leinani"I smiled looking up at him.

"How many months is she?"

"She's 5 months"I answered. She was finally sitting up. I would walk in her room and see her sitting up in her crib playing with her toys.

"But back to the topic. Why embarrassed?"

"I was dancing all on you like I wasn't married"I said. I don't need strangers in my business and telling the tabloids about our failing marriage.

"Yea. I'm sorry for pushing you but I don't mess with married women. I just wanted to make a friend since I'm new in the ATL"

"Your new here. I didn't know"

"Yea. Just a bartender for the meantime"He said.

"Wow"

"Can I take you to lunch? Nani is welcomed too"

"Yea. What time?"

"How about 4 since it's like 2 something?"

"Alright where?"I asked putting Nani's pacify in her mouth since she was getting fussy.

"I'll text it to you but you have to text me first so I know your number"He said.

"Ok"I said taking out my phone and texting hey.

I started seeing flashes and looked behind Stevie to see paparazzi.

"I have to go Stevie. Bye"I said putting the dress down.

"Ok bye"He waved as I speed walked out the store.

:::

I was pushing Nani's stroller as I walked inside chilis. I kinda suggested this place because I was craving some Texas chili cheese fries. I scanned the restaurant and found Stevie sitting in a booth.

"How may I help you ma'am?"A lady said coming up to me.

"I'm here to meet someone. I see him"I smiled and she nodded. I walked towards Stevie and sat down in the booth while Nani's stroller was in front of the table.

"Hay Auri. Thanks for coming"He smiled putting down his menu.

"Well I was hungry"I said picking up the menu.

"So tell me about yourself"

"There's nothing really to tell"I said not wanting to tell him about my horrible past.

"Are you sure about that?"

"It's just that I don't want to talk about it"

"Um......ok"He said awkwardly sipping on his coke I was guessing.

"I'm sorry Stevie. I made it awkward"I said.

"It's fine. We don't really know each other. We met in a club"He chuckled.

"Hi. I'm your waiter Kiki"The waiter said making me look up.

"Not you again"

"Already found a new man. I'm proud"She smiled.

"Can you go?"I said.

"Oh is that the baby. She's so-"She said about to look in the stroller.

"Don't fucking touch my baby"I said standing up.

"Did I miss something? Do you know her?"Stevie said looking confused.

"I'm Lucas's girlfriend"She said.

"I thought you guys were married"

"Long story"

"Their getting divorced"She said.

"I'm sorry Stevie. I have to go"I said picking up my purse.

"Ew. That's what you wear to a date"

"Shut the fuck up. How about you worry about who's the father to your children?"I said pushing Nani's stroller out the door.

I was about to pull off when I heard knock on the window. I looked up to see Stevie. I rolled down the window and he had a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry"I apologized.

"It's fine auri. Could we do this again sometime?"

"Sure. Next week Saturday"I said and he nodded.

"See you then. Bye"He said and I waved. He walked away and I pulled off.

---------------
This was unedited so there's probably a lot of errors🙄💕

How do y'all feel about...........

Kiki?

Lucas and Kiki?

Aurion?

Stevie?

Aurion and Stevie?

Monae?

Dillyn?

Monae and Dillyn?