The Beginning

Two years. It had been two years since that day. Since he last saw their terrified faces, tied to the boiler. Since he had seen them smile. Since Dan had been defeated. Since he had failed them.

Since Danny had been captured by the GIW.

   Though, Danny didn't like to think about those things. Of course, that doesn't mean his brain would listen. Between the "sessions" with various GIW agents, thoughts of his family and friends would plague him. No amount of torture could compare to the pain those memories caused him.

   He stared at the cement wall beside the corner he was always crouched in. Danny's cell was revolting. A mixture of human and ectoplasmic blood painted the walls, even reaching the ceiling in some places. Dried blood and vomit covered the floor, causing a sick smell. This wasn't even the room the agents would run their tests on the boy.

But nothing could compare to the state Danny himself was in. His once bright white hair was now oily and matted with blood. His jumpsuit was torn, barely any fabric left. The many scars that littered his frail body were sickening, many an angry red from their newness. But the worst part, by far, was his face. The skin was a shade paler than any person, half ghost of not, could call healthy. His lips were torn from being bitten so often. And, though far less than his destroyed body, his face still held scars. The most prominent being a long, thick scar that ran from the tip of his eyebrow to his jawline, now a discoloured white from age. Danny's once vibrant, toxic green eyes lost their spark, now dull and lifeless.

   A loud noise, one that would cause nearly anyone to jump, didn't even cause the poor boy to stir. He continued to blankly stare at the wall, seeming to not notice the shouts and sounds of fighting outside his cell. Danny didn't even look up when the door to his cell opened, revealing five teenagers in brightly coloured costumes.

A/n: So what did you think? Do you want me to continue this story?
Also, here are everyone's ages so there's no confusion:
Danny: 16
Robin: 16
Beastboy: 14
Cyborg: 17
Raven: 17
Starfire: 15