서른 (30)

explicit content
crappy smut ahead c;
skip ahead if u don't wanna read

yoongi pulled away and nibbled on jimin's ear. "you're so cute, jiminie, thinking you'll be the dominant one. ill show you who is daddy here."

jimin gulped. "w-what do you mean?"

yoongi smirked mischievously, "let me show you."

he flipped himself on top of the smaller boy's body and pinned his arms above his head.

jimin let out a small squeak, yoongi moved his way down to jimin's neck and bit down roughly.

jimin already felt very turned on, just from the little touches by yoongi. the way his tongue was already caressing the younger's tan skin was enough to send him into screams.

he longed for the older male to touch his skin and feel his body up and down.

yoongi licked the flesh beneath him, his tongue swirling over it with it precision.

jimin let out tiny, muffled moans. his body was already full of pleasure and bliss.

"why are you already moaning for me, baby boy? im just getting started."

he found jimin's sweet spot, sucking on the sensitive skin in gentle movements. the boy's skin glowing, it was radiant and yoongi found it irresistible. 

"yoongi.." he breathed out. jimin's mouth was agape, silent signs of gratification hinted across the boy's facial features.

"just wait baby, you'll be screaming my name in a minute." yoongi whispered into jimin's ear.

jimin was already as hard as a rock, yoongi reached for the hem of jimin's shirt, but decided to tease him a bit. he slipped his hand under and starting playing with jimin's nipples.

one hand gently rubbing the left one as the other was being pinched.

"do you like this jiminie?" yoongi bit his lower lip. his jeans were starting to tighten more and more. yoongi was very turned on at this point, seeing jimin squirm under him, feeling nothing but satisfaction.

yoongi finally removed jimin's tee shirt. "this needs to go, don't you think?"

jimin felt his dick rise at the actions. he was already so needy for yoongi's skin to be pressed up against his.

"y-yoongi hurry up and fuck me.."

the younger male couldn't take the tantalization any longer. "does my little jiminie want me that bad?" yoongi chuckled.

he leaned down, adjusting his body on top of the boys. his mouth finding it's way towards jimin's now hard nipples, yoongi flicked one with his tongue, biting it, using two fingers, he squeezed the right one. 

jimin laid his head back in pure ecstasy, no one has ever made him feel this way before. this aroused. this demanding or needy for just the slightest touch.

yoongi's fingers danced across his chest, trailing down to jimin's pants and belt buckle. "mind if i do this, baby?"

jimin shook his head. "a-ah yoongi please.."