Veinte

"I'm sorry Aurion"Nae said.

"Stop saying your sorry Monae. I don't need your pity"I yelled angrily.

"I'll leave you alone then"She said getting up and walking away. I heard Nani crying and quickly got up.

"I got her!"Dillyn yelled making me sit back down on my bed. I got back up and went in my bathroom. I turned on the light and noticed a red hand print on my face.

I'm disappointed in Lucas. How did we come to this? I thought this was a forever thing. I guess not.

I turned on the shower and stripped myself of my clothing. I stepped in the shower and turned around so the water ran down my back soothing me.

My life is slowly falling apart.

❤️Lucas Coly❤️

"What was that Lucas? The tabloids are gonna eat this up!"Margaret yelled.

"I don't care"I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You need some serious help"

"Then get the fuck outta my house"I yelled.

"I will then. I'm not signing you to my record label anyways"She said grabbing her purse.

"Margaret wait. I really need this"I said grabbing her arm.

"No. We're done"She said snatching her arm from me and walked out.

I'm just a mess. My record label dropped me and no one else will sign me.

My life is slowly falling apart.

I picked up my phone and called Kiki.

"What do you want Lucas?"She answered.

"You"

"I'll be over in 10"She said hanging up.

I texted my new bestfriend rosco since Dillyn wanted nothing to do with me and told him to bring all the bhaddies he could find from the club.

It's gonna be one fun hell of a night.

💕Monae Peterson💕

I smiled as I watched Dillyn take care of Nani and Jr. It was a cute sight to see. I was ready for us to have our own kids now.

"Why you staring at me like that? You lil creep"Dillyn said as he rocked back in forth on the rocking chair.

"I'm just happy your getting the hang of it"

"Well y'all did leave me with the kids for 2 hours but why did y'all come back home so early?"He asked making me frown.

"Baby what's wrong"He said pulling me on his lap.

"So Lucas was at the party"

"Word?"He asked and I nodded.

"I walk back in from snatching the aux for a lil minute and he slaps her to the ground in front of everyone"

"I anit expect that. Lucas would never do something like that"