How You Gonna

Sorry I been out yall but my account got restarted so I had to get my books and writing back but Im back now bitches.

Paisli POV💔😐💥

"How could you do this to me London?!?!" I said yelling. She sighed than walked to me. I got out yesterday and I've been made ever. London sending Jay to jail when I just gave birth really did hurt me.

"Pailsi are you kidding me? That man rape and tried to kill me. I thought you would understand that but clearly you don't" London said.

"London you said you forgived him and you pulled this move. I'm a single parent because of you" I said trying to fight back the tears. London turned around looking in my eyes.

"Paisli I-I'm sorry okay I didn't know you loved him so much. Court is in two days will try to get him out" London said hugging me.

"How you gonna do that London you told the police bullshit so now Jaylen lock up for some bullshit. And that bullshit not even that bad" I said wiping my tears. She smiled than kissed my forehead. She pulled away. Than August came in the room.

"Finally yall ass done fussin" He said sitting on the stool. London smacked her teeth.

"Yeah we did all by are self" I said smiling. August shook his head than got on his phone.

"I'm nervous"

"Why?" London said sitting next to August.

"Because I've been a single parent before but not with two babies" I said running my fingers threw my dyed bloude hair.

"I was a single parent foe like four years and dat shit waz hard but all you gotta do is love and care for their asses" August said typing on his phone. London smacked his neck than he looked at her and looked at me.

"I mean love and care for them" He said rubbing the spot London hit. I laughed than shook my head.

"You have me P and Aaliyah,Alex and Bri. I will always help you even tho I lock yo man up, I'm gonna help my big sister without any butts" She said smiling. I put my hand over my chest than sighed in relief.

"My heart London..My heart" I said closing my eyes. August and London laughed than I giggled.

"Naw but i'm forreal I really really  needed to hear that." I said smiling. London nodded understanding my problems. I was scared if I have to do this on my own because when I was with my son it was hard but I know it's gonna be alittle harder now.

"And that got Uncle Aug" August said smiling.

"Yeah I just they got yo ass" I said playfully rolling my eyes. He smacked his lips than flicked me off. I laughed than heard crying. I sighed and got up.

"I'll come help you" London said gettimg up. I grinned than nodded.

______________________________________

2 days later.....

"So why is Mr.Johnson under arrest?' Judge Mack said sighing looking down at the paper.

"Kinapping your honor" My lawyer said. He nodded than they brought out Jay. He looked around the than his eyes landed on me. We kept eye contact until he sat down. He month "I miss you"  than I nodded trying to hold back my tears. I wiped under my eyes.

"Now Ms.Zhiloh did he rape you forcefully or did you let him?"

"Well your honor I was kinapped at first but I started to like him so when we had sex it wasn't rape it was-"

"Love" Jay said out loud. I smiled than looked back at the Judge.

"So your children were not because he rape you correct?"

"Yes your honor"

"Do you want Mr.Johnson free?"

"Oh yes honor"

"How long you two been together?' Judge Mack said back in his chair. I sighed than ran my fingers threw my hair.

"About a year in a half" I said looking at Jay than backed at the Judge.

"Now in these flies here Mr.Johnson have kinapped people back in Atlanta"

"Well yeah bu-"

"AND there was abuse in that place Ms.Zhiloh"

"Okay but your honor he freed all those people and their back home now they been out for mouths now" I said confused.

"Still the mother of those childen want him to be charge and that's final he has two years" He said about to slam the gavel.

"Wait!" I said getting up. The Judge looked at me than I sighed.

"Look your honor I'm a single parent I-I can't do this on my own I need him right now. We just got a house three weeks ago and I really need him in my life he's my bestfriend" I said crying.

"Please Judge Mack you don't know what I will do if he's gone that long" I said walking to where Jay was. Judge Mack sighed than looked at Jay.

"Six months" Judge Mack said slaming the gavel. I sighed in relief than ran to Jay. He got up than I reach my hand out. He grabbed it than held it tight.

"I'm gonna miss you baby" He said letting go as the cop took him away. I kissed his cheek than watch him leave.

"Hey" London said coming behind me.

I turned than she wiped my tears and grabbed my hand.

"It's going to be okay" She said walked me out the courtroom.

"I hope so London six months is long for me and he's in another so I have to go to Atlanta than back to LA."

"No you don't"

"What?"

"Look I'll pay for you a aparment down here. If you wanna stay down here until he gets out than got head but if not than come back with me okay?" London said walking of me. We walked out and looked around.

"Okay Lon but I think I'm gonna go back staying in LA by myself with two kids is going to be hard. Behinds I'll get hella bored and have nobody to talk to me" I said putting my hand around London.

"Aight but I'll pay hotelrooms when you come visit him"

"Whateva London"

Well Guys its not much but aleast it's something. Dont stress me mother fuckers aight Im very upset. So my mom said I cant  go to August Alsina Drugs Tour in Atl. BOIIIII I cried my eyeballs out but I'll see him again. I mean I already saw him but that was like two years ago. But I'll get over it......

NAWWWWWW I WONT I GONNA DIEEEEE!💔🔫💥