3.Song Cry

T H R E E

"Baby stop." I groaned, as Ryan played with my ass.

"I ain't doin' nothin'." He continued to massage my booty.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Twelve, you staying?"

"Mhm." I placed my head on his chest snuggling up to him. "We gonna talk now?"

"Yea." Ryan chuckled. "I miss you. Can't believe I'm doing this shit." He mumbled.

I smiled, knowing how hard it is for him to confess his feelings.

"Mhm." I motioned for him to continue.

"I need you in my life, I know my lifestyle is hard to deal with and a nigga don't wanna put you through this shit."

"Just like you respect my grind, I respect yours. I don't wanna tell you to stop getting your bread because of me, that'll be selfish. I just don't like being paranoid and wondering who I can and can't trust."

"Trust no one but God. And of course me." Ryan bragged.

I smacked my teeth lifting my head up I cut my eyes at him.

"What? I'm just sayin' always trust yah man." He smiled patting his chest.

"Whatever." I laid my head back down.

"Honestly that shit went down like that because of greed and jealousy." Ryan rubbed my back. "My moves are silent and will continue to be. I don't wanna put you in situation where you not comfortable."

"I'm comfortable with what you do until the situation some how involves me."

"I'll protect you with every breath in me." His voice shook a little.

Sitting up, I straddled him with my sore legs. A few tear streamed down his face. To see him cry really had me astonished, cause I've never seen him have any emotions except chill.

"I don't wanna live in fear." I wiped his face. "Your job as my husband is to protect me don't shelter me. I think that's why I broke up you." I played with his hands.

"You thought a nigga was sheltering you?"

"Yea, a little." I shrugged.

"Baby you gotta tell me these things." Ryan grabbed my face softly, making me look at him. "Talk to me, I can't read your mind baby."

"Okay." I whispered.

"We good now? Can you come back home?"

"Bambi said you told Big something. What you tell him?"

"Something, don't worry bout that. Are we good? Is the question.""

"You the love of my life I can let you go even I tried." I moved his hand leaning down kissing him. "You a crybaby now." I smiled.

"You got me out here cryin' and shit. I'm losing my savageness  cause of you." Ryan flipped us over, lingering above me.

"No I just exposed you to real-"

"Don't steal my words." He poked me in my side.

"Okaaay." I dragged out, laughing and squirming.

"I love you." Ryan licked his lips. "Stick with a nigga just a little bit longer."

"I got you baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Since we're okay now, y'know you gotta let your mother you're alive."

"I know." He sighed resting his forehead on my chest.

"If it makes you feel better I'll take the heat with you." I rubbed my hand over his waves.

"You'll do that for me? You a real one G." Ryan hugged my waist faking crying.

"So dramatic." I laughed.

" I laughed