6 Potato

Editor: FirstPersonNarrator

T/N: FLASHBACK~~~~~

STAR'S POV

He put on a sullen face as he followed me home, a boy with skinny arms and legs made my first dinner, it really impressed me.

Two black plates; he was more surprised than I was.

Afterward, he tried hard to find the remedies, in my barren refrigerator he took out a bag of instant noodles and two large potatoes, his pair of eyes were shining in a very interesting manner as if he gained the most precious treasure.

The instant noodles were nice and warm, he came out flourishingly and gave it to me, I let him eat, but he shook his head and said that he was waiting to eat the potatoes when they are ready.

I put down the chopsticks and waited together with him.

The potatoes were put in the pot and steamed until they got soft, the skin was peeled off and with a little salt, the taste was really good.

On my insistence, he and I divided the bowl of noodles in half and each ate a huge potato.

In fact, we thought of a lot of ways to eat the potatoes, for example by adding chili sauce and salad sauce, by pouring some soy sauce and vinegar over them, and by adding MSG seasoning mix, using all the seasoning that was on the table, all kinds of fun.

A meal that was so simple that it couldn't be any simpler, eating it made one feel surprisingly satisfied as it was unexpectedly savory