Making up and I love you

Fiona
You were at the Alibi getting another drink when the bell above the door sounded. You didn't bother looking as you didn't care enough to. "Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice call to you. You turned to see Ian Gallagher behind you looking shocked. "Hey Ian. How are ya?" You slurred. He shook his head and grabbed your arm helping you up. "I'm taking you where you belong." He said leading you out. You didn't fight because you were too drunk. That is until you saw where he was taking you. "NO! IAN LET ME THE FUCK GO RIGHT NOW!" You screamed as he dragged you in the house. "Lip come help! Debbs, Carl get Fiona and hurry." Ian shouted out as he and lip struggled to keep you in the house. Lip softly tackled you before him and Ian sat on you. "What's the emer- Y/N?" You heard Fiona's voice as she came downstairs. "No. I'm Emily." You said sarcastically. "Why am I still here. Get off of me!" You continued as you began to struggle again. "Not until you two fucking make up. I'm tired of her fucking moping in her room and apparently you drink and sleep all the fucking time." Ian said. Lip nodded in agreement. "Would anyone like to start?" Lip asked. "I'm not in the wrong. I was just trying to help and she snapped at me. So I deserve an apology." My drunken self said. "You are completely right. I'm so sorry for what I said. I know you have it worse than me but I'm so used to doing things on my own that when you tried to help I didn't know how to react. I know saying sorry isn't enough but it's all I got for now." Fiona said with tears in her eyes. I pushed against Ian and Lip and they got up but stayed close by. I hugged Fiona tightly as we sobbed into each other's shoulders. "I'm sorry too. I should've stayed to talk it out but I stormed out. I miss you so much. Please forgive me. I love you so much." I sobbed. She nodded against me. "I love you too. Never leave me again. Please." She said. I nodded and pulled her into a kiss.

Lip
"Babe! Please. I'm sorry. I was drunk and she looked like you." Lip tried to explain as I continued to storm away from him. "If you thought it was me than why'd you call out her name. My name sure as hell isn't Karen." *sorry if your name is actually Karen.* "I know and I wouldn't want it to be. I made a mistake. But I'm human and nobody's perfect we all make mistakes but I can make it up to you if you give me the chance to. I swear I will." He begged. "One more chance Philip. I swear I won't hesitate to leave you again. Got it?" I said sternly. He nodded quickly and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Lip."

Ian
"Y/N! Come get your boyfriend out of his room!" Lip shouted as he barged in my room where I was laying under all my blankets in depression. "Not my boyfriend anymore. He decided that when he decided to cheat on me." I mumbled. He sighed and next thing I know is that I'm dragged out of bed and tossed over Lip's shoulder as he walks out of my house and to his. He walked in the door and put me down but held me so I couldn't run. "Carl, Debbs. Do whatever it takes to get Ian down here. Tell him that she's here if you have to." Lip commanded. His words caused me to struggle to get away. "No. You two are gonna talk this shit out." Lip said. "What's to talk about huh? He cheated on me. Actually he cheated on Kash with me. One obviously wasn't enough for the great and powerful Ian Gallagher. No matter if I loved him or not he clearly didn't love me. I'm so done with getting hurt every time I give my all. I thought Ian was finally the one but turns out I was wrong like always." I ranted with tears pouring out of my eyes not noticing that Ian,Debbie,and Carl were also in the room. "Maybe he wasn't thinking. Maybe he kept fucking with Kash to see if he still felt an attraction to him." Lip suggested. "Well he could've came to me and told me instead of sleeping around behind my back. I like to think that I'm understanding and reasonable. I would've allowed it so this shit wouldn't happen. I guess he didn't trust me enough." I answered. "No. You're absolutely right. I should've came to you first and I sure as hell should've cut things off when we started dating but I didn't and I regret that so much. I do. I miss you so much and I love you. I'm sorry. I can and I will make it up to you but it's up to you. Will you please give me another chance please? I won't let you down." He promised. I sighed and turned around to see Ian there with tears in his eyes. "I love you too." I said. "So you forgive me?" He asked hopefully. I nodded and hugged him. I pulled back. "Fucking Gallaghers." I said laughing and kissing Ian.

Carl
"Y/N you can't just stay in your bed forever. It's not healthy." Dom said as her and Debbie tried to pull me out of my bed. "No. Getting up means going to school and going to school means seeing Carl. I don't want to see him. I can't see him." I tried to reason but they forced me out of bed and got me dressed for school. They dragged me to school and sat me at one of the lunch tables outside. I put my head in my arms blocking the world out. I didn't hear Debbie and Dom leave or hear Carl sit across from me. "Y/N." I heard his voice and looked up. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "What do you want? Don't you wanna go chase after my best friend?" I asked sarcastically. "No. I want you. I want to explain why I flirted with Dom. I wanted to see if you would get jealous because I wanted to see if you really cared for me." Carl explained. I scoffed. "Carl, I'm not like that Bonnie bitch or whatever the fuck her name is. I'm not like Holly or Karen. I'm my own person and I fucking love you. You don't have to question whether I care for you or not because I always will you fucktard. Now get over here and kiss me." He smiled and leaned over the table and connected our lips. "I love you too."

Mickey
"Y/N FUCKING L/N! GET THE FUCK UP AND COME GET MY BROTHER OUT OF HIS DAMN ROOM!" Mandy yelled barging in my room. "No. He said that you guys don't need me so therefore I am staying away like I should have in the first place." I calmly responded. "What I need is for you to stop being a fucking baby and come knock some sense into that bastard. LET'S GO!" She said pulling me off the bed. I groaned but followed her as she dragged me to her house. She dragged in the front door and to Mickey's door before barging in. "I brought your girlfriend back. Now fucking apologize to her so you can both stop being so fucking depressed." She demanded. I groaned again whilst trying to pull away. She pushed me towards Mickey before blocking the door with her body. "Y/N I'm so sorry. I know you probably never want to see me again but I do need you. I need you so bad. I can't fucking function without you. And you know I'm not big on this sappy shit but I want you to come back. P-please." He said with honesty in his voice. "I'll always come back Milkobitch." I said hugging him. "I love you." He said. "What does that mean?" I asked smiling softly. "It means we take care of each other." He answered. "I love you too." I said before kissing him. We began making out causing Mandy to leave the room.

Debbie
I was at the Gallagher house helping Fiona again with dinner when Debbie walked in the room. I glanced at her and turned back to cooking like she wasn't there. "Y/N. You're here." She said happily. "I'm only here to help Fiona. Then I'm leaving." I answered not looking at her. I heard her sigh before she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Listen, what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to force you to see your father because unlike me you had a chance at a good father/daughter relationship. You telling me no made me flip out because I've come to realize that I'm a brat and used to getting my way so I'm sorry and I love you." She apologized hugging me tighter. "I'm sorry too but that man has done some unforgivable things and I'm too scared to go see him because of said things. To me he's just a sperm donor. That father/daughter relationship train left years ago. But I love you too and no matter what I always will don't ever doubt that. You're not a brat you deserve to be spoiled like the princess you are and that's why I'm here. I forgive you." I said turning around in her arms. She smiled at me before kissing me. I got too into it and forgot about the food. "Shit! The food!" I quickly pulled away from Debbie and finished the food. Luckily it didn't burn.

Mandy
"Y/N please listen to her. You're all she has and sure she fucked up but she misses you and she needs you." Mickey told me trying to get me to talk to Mandy which I was gonna do anyway. "Fine. Let's go." I said. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "I knew you were my best friend for a reason." He bragged. I laughed and lightly elbowed him in his side. We walked to his house and I immediately went to Mandy's room. "I said go away Mickey. I only want to talk to Y/N." Mandy mumbled from under her blanket. "Well it's your lucky day babe." I said closing the door behind me. She popped up from under her blanket. "Y/N?" She asked shocked. I nodded and sat on the edge of her bed. "Listen I-" She started before I stopped her. "Don't explain. People make mistakes and I'm hoping that this is one of them. I love you too much to let you go. I don't understand it my fucking self but you have some damn hold on me and I can't let you go." I said softly while giving her a small smile. "Trust me. This is my biggest mistake and I've had a lot. I love you too. So much. I'm so sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive Lip too." She said. I nodded. "I'm working on it." I said before kissing her.