chapter 7: first day dead

Foxnet's POV

Dear dairy
Ok, waking up in a dark room tied up is not fun at all. Also, what the heck are these pains and who untied me. Anyways, I keep feeling jabs of sharp objects going in my skin. Whatever. I just met a really hot boy. I don't know his name but he has the cutest little top hat. Ok Fox, keep it cool. Well, I'll write in you soon. Peace

"FOXNET!" Came a voice in the hall.

"Crap they're coming." Foxnet said to herself. She puts her dairy away and climbs on the ceiling. "So lucky I have the ability." Foxnet says.

"FOXNET!" The voice said again. "I think that's him!" Foxnet says with joy as she jumps off the ceiling.

"Who's Foxnet?" A different voice said. More voices started to come as Foxnet went out the door.

"There she is!" The voice said. Foxnet started to sweat as everyone started to crowed around her.

"Oh uh, didn't expect this much people." Foxnet said.

Freddy giggled a bit. "It's fine, let me introduce everyone to you." Freddy said confidently. "Over to the far right is Toy Bonnie. And we go down to Toy Chica.

Freddy finished introducing Foxnet to everyone.

"So, uh, how are you?"  Foxnet asked. They all nodded their heads to say that their doing good. Freddy just looked at Foxnet and smiled. She looked away trying not to blush.

There was a complete silence for about three minutes. Marionette finally came up and asked, "it's great to have u here Foxnet. What do u like to play?"

Foxnet had a puzzled look on her face. "What do you mean by "play?" Foxnet asked.

"I mean like, what instrument do you play." Marionette said.

Foxnet just looked at them all until she got what they where saying. "Oh, I play guitar,I also like to dance and do gymnastics." Foxnet said with pride.

Everyone just looked at her with a puzzled look. "What's gymnastics?" Mangle asked. Foxnet gasped. "You don't know what gymnastics is!" Foxnet said shocked. They all shook there heads. "Ok I'll just have to to show you." Foxnet proudly said.

Foxnet got up and stretched a bit. "What are you doing now?" Toy Chica asked. "Stretching so I don't hurt myself." She replied.

After Foxnet was done stretching, she got up and went on the stage. "Ready?" Foxnet asked everyone. The all nodded. She went to the back of the stage and did a round off, than a back handspring, and to finish it off, a back tuck off the stage with a perfect landing.

They all clapped, Freddy looked at her amazed. "Wow, that's amazing!" Freddy said still shocked.

Foxnet blushed. "T-thank you."

Awe I'm ending this chapter off with a romantic part, I was thinking you all were waiting for the next chapter, also if u can, comment, follow, and vote on each chapter.
Peace out