40

I'd like to personally thank you guys for being so patient and supportive as I dealt with real life issues. I'm still dealing with those issues, I'm just now in less of a funk so I can write.

Thank you guys so much for helping me, even if it was just being patient with my weird updating routine. (I never really had a normal one anyways. I just updated whenever...)

Anyways, about Ford. I imagine him to be extremely homophobic because he wasn't in his dimension for 30 years. He probably has the same thoughts as a young adult as now on the matter. Although, he seems very open minded because of the strange dimensions, I still think the other dimensions wouldn't have grown the same way, so Ford wouldn't have.

Story Time! You better have read all that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"D-Dipper?!" Ford exclaimed as soon as he saw me lip-locked with Bill...or as he knew him, "William."

Ford pulled Bill away from me.

"What the hell?! Dipper, why were you kissing him?!" Ford asked, well...more like scolded me.

"Well..."

"And my Demon Detector just went off. Bill is nearby!"

"Um..."

"The world is going to end! Someone made a deal with Bill, and I find my great nephew kissing a boy!" Ford exclaimed to himself.

"Okay, Ford. I can explain." Bill spoke up.

"You can, William?" Ford glared at the boy.

"Call me Bill. It's a shorter version of William anyways."

"Bill?" Ford asked suspiciously.

"Yes, but isn't Bill a common name?"

Ford couldn't dispute that fact.

"Anyways, blame me, not P-..Dipper. I kissed him. He was surprised. That's all."

"What were you about to call him?"

"GREAT UNCLE FORD!" I shouted at him.

Ford looked at me.

"Don't believe Bill. It was the other way around."

I just wanted Bill not to be forced to leave me. 

"I'm going to chat with Stanley. You two, come with me." Ford said in a very monotone voice.

"Yes Great Uncle Ford," and "Sure thing, Fordsy," were mumbled at the same time.

Bill's lucky Ford didn't hear the little nickname.