Chapter 81

Janae

I walked outside the studio and stood in the hallway. I was breathing heavy, I didn't eat the brownie but I was feeling sick. I was letting my nerves work themselves up and I was getting nausea.

I paced back and forth for a little, trying to clm down. I was tipsy and feeling it now. I couldn't believe his ass, I shook my head. Hugged up on a bitch while I'm in the room. At least do the shit when I'm not around.

"Baby?" I heard his raspy ass voice call from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards the elevator.

"Boo" he grabbed my hand and I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me" I turned around and faced him.

"Yo it's not what it looked like" he tried to explain.

"Boyyyyy" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the damn studio room.

Opening the door, no one was paying attention to us as we walked in. I walked up to this blonde hoe, catching her off guard.

"Yes?" She looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" Dave asked, pulling me.

I smacked the girls phone out her hand, having the shit fall to the floor.

"I'm not no fucking groupie hoe! Did this nigga tell you I'm his girlfriend? Because I'm sure he forgot that!" I yelled.

She stood up and Dave stood between us while Nipsey came to diffuse the issue.

"Yooooo" he went to grab my arms but I pushed him back.

"Don't touch me!"

"It's not that serious babe, she asked for a pic, she a fan"

"So you hug all your fans like that for pictures ? This hoe got cuffing pictures with you on her fucking phone !!"

"Bruh" he palmed his face, as I walked away from him and the bimbo.

"Exactly, I takeeeeeee way too much of your shit. Between the fits about my outfits which I go and fucking change out of respect ... you breaking a mans nose"

"That was valid he was touching up on you and you didn't even know" he shook his head.

"And even if I put up a fight, I still fucking roll with the punches because I believe as my man you got me"

"Okay, and I do. She came over to me! What you want me to do?" He looked down at me.

"Whatever" I walked away.

I walked to the many zip locked bags with brownies in them and picked up a chocolate brownie. Before I could unzip the bag, Dave came and snatched the bag out my hand.

"You stupid!" He grabbed my arm, pulling me into the hallway.

"Get off of me" I pushed him off me.

"First off you a so called damn nurse in training! Second yo ass could legit be fucking pregnant and you gonna fucking down a brownie?!"

"Cut the shit! I'm not pregnant !!!" I yelled at him.

"You don't know that!"

"No nigga you don't know that!" I yelled.

"Who you yelling at ?!" He pushed me up against the wall.

"Move" I grilled him.

"Move me" he pressed himself on me.

"Im about to knee you" I threaten him.