Reader x Bertolt: Little Sister

He told you that you were the little sister he never had. Your heart ached when you heard those cruel words.

Bertolt, oh sweet, Bertolt.

If only he wasn't ignorant of your feelings. Oh how you'd love to express your undying love to him.

And you never gave up. You did countless of things to show your affection.

"You're so cute! I really want to be your older brother!" is what he would always say.

"I'll show him! I'll show Bertolt how much I love him!" You said determingly as you walked down the hall. When you accidently bumped into Bertolt.

"Oh! Hi, (y/n)! What are you doing out at this time?" Bertolt said with a friendly smile. You smirked and dragged him to a storeroom.

"What's up?" he asked when you locked yourselves in.

"Oh, I'll tell you what's up." You said as you pushed him down and stradled him. He gaped at you in shock when you suddenly kissed him.

"(y/n)?" He smirked.

"I love you, Bertolt. Not in a sibling type of matter. No, I want you to be mine." you growled.

"Haha, you'll have to tame this beast then." he said as he kissed you hungrily.

Overnight, you were able to tame him.

I am so sorry if Bertolt was kinda OOC here..

R&R Please?