NEW BOOK!

Heyy guys, i truly truly truly missed you all, the feedback i received from this story is tremendous and it made me so freaking happy that you guys liked it cause i certainly did like it while writing it.

Anyways, i am just announcing that i started a new book, it's called "Where We Met."
Here is the description;

**************
"Wait! You can see me?" He asks with wide eyes. I roll my eyes at his stupidity, is he high or something?

"Of course I can see you, you idiot!" I say with annoyance lacing my tone. He looks at me with bewilderment at me as if I just grew another head.

"How can you see me?" He says, with the same bewildered look in his eyes. I huff in irritation.

"God, what type of shit have you been drinking, dude? Yes, I can see you, what's the big deal in that?" I say as I place my hands on my hips.

"This can't be possible. You shouldn't be able to see me." He says as he shakes his head.

"Why?" I say, completing this drunken game he's playing.

"Because I am dead."
*****************

I hope you guys like it and if you do please go and check it out. And if you don't like it then thanks for reading Alexa anyways, haha. Thank you all so much for the amazing comments and i hope you all have a great day!

Love,
The author.