one

chapter one

Byun Baekhyun a 17 year old high school student. Baekhyun is pretty popular in his school, he is in the most popular group exo. He has many girls that like him but there is one thing that you need to know.

Baekhyun is gay.

He has a crush on one of the members of his group. Baekhyun's crushes name is Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol is also gay, all of exo is, but chanyeol hates Baekhyun. He thinks Baekhyun is way too clingy and he is annoying.

;

bring

Baekhyun wakes up to the sound of his alarm going off. It's 7;00 am and the school day starts at 8;00 am. He groans as he rolls out of bed and onto the soft carpet in his room. "Another day of seeing my love" Baekhyun whispers to himself while a smile crept to his face.

Baekhyun finally gets up and walks over to his bathroom that is connected to his bedroom and washes his face along with brushes his teeth. Looking at the time it was 7;30 am just enough time to grab some toast and walk to school which is exactly what he did.

Once Baekhyun got to school he walked through the gates and went to look for his friends (aka exo, chanyeol, minseok, jongdae, jongin, kyungsoo, suho, yixing, tao, kris, luhan and sehun). He was walking towards the lockers in hope they were all there already. Baekhyun pasts a few lockers till he heard a voice he knew very well say something.

"Baekhyun is just an annoying clingy brat" Chanyeol's husky voice spoke. This shattered Baekhyuns heart. He just stood there looking at the ground until he felt a hand on his back. "Hey you alright baek?" Luhan's sweet deer voice spoke.

Luhan knew about how Chanyeol treated Baekhyun. It was cruel and Luhan felt bad for every second Baekhyun had to hear Chanyeol's insults about how 'annoying' he (baek) is.

"Yeah I'm fine" Baekhyun replied with a forced smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun skipped over to Chanyeol and gave him a wave with a "Good Morning Channie" smile on his face looking like the cutest smol bean ever. "Don't talk to me Byun Baekhyun" Chanyeol said before walking off. Baekhyun just shrugged it off and went off to say a small 'hi' to everyone else.

; at lunch

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan have all taken a seat at their table first due to the others not being here yet. "Baekhyun if you really want to see if Chanyeol likes you is to see if he gets jealous of you being with other guys" Kyungsoo says with his blank face while he stuffs a chip in his mouth.

"I agree with satan over here--" Luhan says before he gets a slap on the head from the so said satan. "Ouch that hurt" Luhan says while rubbing the back of his head with an angry look on his face.

"That's what you get prick" Kyungsoo said confidently with his arms crossed. "Well as I was saying, Kyungsoo's idea is good you should leave Chanyeol alone for a while and flirt with the other members of exo." Luhan finishes what he was originally saying. "But only flirt with them when Chanyeol is around" Kyungsoo instructs. Baekhyun just sits there nodding his head to the two in front of him.

"We will start today" Luhan says with one hand in the air and his index finger pointing up. "So basically I just flirt with everyone in front of Chanyeol and see if I get a reaction out of him, right?" Baekhyun says to clarify everything. "Yes" they say in sync. "Okay then, I'll start when everyone else gets here" Baekhyun says with a smile on his face thinking about everything that could happen.

"Hey guys" Suho says walking over to the table and sits down followed by Yixing, Kris and Tao. Soon enough everyone was sitting and eating at the table.

' lets see if he will finally notice me '

_

well that's the first chapter to this shitty book

i love being a piece of trash

no spell check