Stress

1 week later~
"Ughh I don't know what to do in life!" I yelled as I hit my head on the table with frustration. That's the first thing I said when I arrived home. Three words: I hate SCHOOL! They were giving me a hard time even though we only have a few days before school ends! Like ughhhh! Can't they just like give us break on doing homework. The last time I remember I asked the guys to not let me go to school for one day and they were like "Your in grade school!"
"Your lucky that your in middle school-"
"-because it's more easy than high school"
"High School is a pain on the butt but High School life is fun"
"and besides If your in High School which will happen soon, we will let you not go to school" S.Coups said making Jeonghan shoves him hard.
"Yah nobody's going to miss school while I'm here! Now shoo off to school" He said then we all left the dorm. Is it me or S.Coups Idea was bloody brilliant? No? Well for me it's brilliant😌

And add up to that stress is, School Council T_T kill meh now! I still had to deal a lot of things and it's stressing me a lot. And another to add up on the stress were promoting for our Adore U song even though I'm kinda happy for us but it's really on the way. I really need to sort things. I just came from school and now I still have to practice for our Music Bank that will happen later. When can I have a proper break. I sighed in frustration and ruffled my hair that is already messy.

"Eunhye-ah focus"
"No no Eunhye again!"
"Your doing the wrong move Eunhye! Do this"
"Eunhye! Focus your messing the whole choreo! Again from the start" Soonyoung yelled making the boys groan while I sighed heavily and we dance again.

"Stop the music!" Soonyoung ordered and looked at me.
"Eunhye do the dance" I raised my eyebrows at him
"By my own?"
"Yes!" I sighed then the music starts I started doing the dance moves. Half way through the song, Soonyoung stopped the song and looked at me.
"You have no strength on your moves"
"But I'm tired"
"Everyone's tired so your not the only one" He said we started again.
1 hour later~
"Eunhye whats this??" Soonyoung said as he showed the moves that I did.
"Moves?" I said
"I'm not playing with games right now" He shooked his head in annoyance.
"It should be like this" He showed me the steps again.
"You can't be unsure in what your doing" He said. So I did the dance again but he interrupted again.
"EUNHYE! Focus!!" He snapped making everyone jumped.
"I'm trying" I said getting a bit teared eye
"Then try harde- why are you crying" He softened his gaze I didn't know that I was crying already. He approached me and hugged me rubbing my back.
" I didn't mean to snapped on you" He said as a I sob on his chest.
"No I should be the one to be sorry. I'm sorry it's just I had a lot of things on my mind and It's stressing me too much" I said as I looked at him
"I'm sorry I didn't know I'll take easy on you just for today only" He grinned while I shove him wiping my tears with a small smile on the face. The boys were watching the whole time some of them were crying I just laughed at there faces.
"Now from the start. Chop chop!"

After practice I did my homework with the help of Joshua because It was hard to understand the topic.
"Ughhh Joshuaaaa" I said hitting my head on the table
"Why is this so hard?" I said continuing to head my head mulitple times I heard Joshua chuckled.
"It's not that hard, If you just listened to the teacher It would be easy" Joshua said
"Now stop that or else your brain will be like Mingyu's" He joked as he stopped me from hitting my head again.
"YAH I HEARD THAT" I heard Mingyu said me and Joshua looked at each other and laughed.

*At the music bank*
"You guys are on in 2 mins" Pd-nim said we all nodded we started fixing our microphone with help of the staffs.
"Ok remember focus okay remember smile at the crowd" Our manager reminded we all nodded. We went on stage and started dancing I kept having a hard time to breath and my head hurts like hell but I still continued dancing. Once we ended our pose we all smiled at the crowd they all screamed and cheer. Once we were walked off the stage I felt a bit uneasy.
"Are you okay? You look pale" Wonwoo placed his hand on my shoulder as we walked out of stage. The boys turned to me with concerned faces.
"I-I'm f-fine" I said then next thing I know my sight turn black. Why does the world hate me.

Third Pov
"EUNHYE!" They all rushed to Eunhye who was on the floor looking lifeless.
"Call an ambulance!" Jeonghan said the others stood up and ran to get help.
"Lets place her on the couch in our dressing room." Joshua suggested S.Coups carried her carefully and we went to our dressing room and placed her on the couch.
"What happened to Eunhye?" One of the staff asked
"She fainted" As the boys fanned her so she can have air.
"Omo did you called the ambulance?" They nodded then Hansol ran in panting "The ambulance is here" He said they all stood up and S.Coups carried Eunhye out.
"Place her here" One of the paramedics said S.Coups carefully placed her on the bed and they rolled it inside the ambulance.
"Only one gaurdian came come"
" Jeonghan go" He nodded and went inside the ambulance.
"Comeone guys" They all ran to one of the staff van.
"Keys?" Hoshi asked
"Stole them" Mingyu tossed the keys to S.Coups.
"Do you even know how to drive?" Hansol said looking a bit worried
"yep I know how but I may or may have not failed my driving lesson" S.Coups nervously laughed making everyone turn white as paper.
"But don't yeah worry that was a few years ago" He said trying to lighten the moods.
"Hold on tight kids because this is going to be a bumpy ride" Joshua said. S.Coups started the engine and they started driving off.

Time skip~

My eyes fluttered open as I heard of beeping sound. I looked around trying to adjust the surroundings everything was white. One word : Hospital. I'm at the hospital I sighed trying to recall what happened. The door was suddenly swung open revealing a doctor.
"Ah Eunhye I see your finally awake" He said
"How long was I asleep?" I asked he checked the board that he holding.
"More like 4 hours" He said.
"How are you feeling?" He asked
"I'm fine just a little bit dizzy" I said he nodded as he wrote something on the board.
"Your so lucky" He said I looked at him with a confused look.
"For what?"
"To have 13 brothers to take care of you. They kept pacing around asking me If you okay or If your awake." He said I smiled. Aww that's sweet
"They were so worried that something worse is going to happen to you" He said
"Well I'll tell the boys the news." He said opening the door revealing 13 boys, they all fell to the floor.
"OOF"
"HYUNGS" Poor Chan he was all the way down.
"YOU GUYS ARE SO FAT"
"What did I even feed you to get this heavy?" I chuckled at Jeonghan. They all stood up and coughed like nothing happened.
"That was an. unexpected entrance. Well at least you are here" The doctor chuckled.
"Ok Eunhye needs to eat more food because she's underweight for her age. Also drink lots of lots water because the reason why Eunhye fainted is because of dehydration" He said Jeonghan slapped the back of my head.

"ACK" The boys snickered I gave them a glare making them stop.
"I told you to drink water before we perform " He said I nervously chuckled
"Heeheheh mianhae" I said
" *chuckles* Also she needs to stop stressing herself because that's one of the reasons why she fainted. I'm pretty sure school is giving you more stress isn't? Too much homework?" The doctor asked I nodded. He said that we can go home right now since I'm alright. The way home the boys kept lecturing me how to take care of my self and to not stress myself too much. Jeonghan started cooking me a lots of food for me to eat.
"Eat up" He said patting my head. I sighed how can I fit this on my belly?

***************
~Vote
~Comment
~Share
\(^-^)/ Thanks for reading! And also thank you for supporting my book:)