[33] heart aches

im over-feeding you guys with all these chapters but, 🍳🍝🍕🌭🍗🍟🍔🧀🌮🌯🍜🍲🍥🍣🍱🍛🍙🍚🍨🍡🍢🍘🍦🍰🎂🍮🍬🍪🍩🍫🍭🍭🍺🍻🍷🍹🍾🍶🍵☕️🍼enjoy bubs
__________________

jungkook focus
jimin's apartment is only a seven minute walk — a seven minute walk that jungkook grows to loathe by each passing minute. a seven minute walk where a sleepy taehyung clings to jungkook like a koala bear, taking the phrase "stick together" quite literally.
but hell is finally over for jungkook when he manages to push taehyung up the stairs leading to jimin's apartment door seven minutes later. they climb up the stairs and jungkook fumbles for a second, looking for his set of keys before slotting the correct one in.

the door unlocks to reveal the familiar interior of jimin's apartment, only this time the curtains are drawn, dimming the streetlamp's light streaming in from the window.

jungkook has to drag a tired and slurring taehyung to the guest bedroom whilst fighting his way through the thick cables and wires pooling at his feet. he somehow gets to the guest bedroom and nudges the door open carefully with the tip of his shoe. he wanders in with a mumbling taehyung and halfheartedly seats the boy on the edge of the bed.

"kim, take your shoes off." jungkook murmurs, prodding the boy's shoulder to wake him up.

taehyung sits up for a second, yawns and then promptly falls backward, splaying out on the bed and rubbing his worn eyes with a lazy hand.

not bothering to put up a fight, jungkook sighs and kneels to match height with taehyung's legs. he rolls his eyes when taehyung daintily lifts a low top converse clad foot into the air for jungkook to unlace. with teeth gritted together, jungkook places the sole of taehyung's shoe onto his thigh and starts to unlace the grubby white laces. doing the same with the other foot.

once his shoes are pulled off and pushed to the side, taehyung lifts his socked feet on to the bed and curls into a ball, gradually slowing his breathing and eventually drifting off to a deep slumber.

jungkook stands over the boy for a second, looking unimpressed as ever before turning around and walking out of the room and into the main room where dim yellow light is now filtering into the room.

taehyung focus
taehyung stirs in his sleep for a second when he hears heavy footsteps creak against the floorboards. he lifts a wary eyelid up to see the back of jungkook walking out of the room and into another, leaving the door ajar whilst doing so.
taehyung lazily watches through the gap in the door, noticing jungkook standing in the middle of room for a second, then turning his head to look at someone approaching him.
it's a small blurry figure who pads towards jungkook, stopping just in front of him.

taehyung blinks. it takes a second or two but his vision focuses on the blurry figure and he quickly recognises the person as his jimin.

before his heavy eyelids cave in and droop close, taehyung spots a (smol) jimin standing on tip toe, wearing nothing but an oversized long sleeved top the colour of soft peaches, and reaching up to cup jungkook's cheeks with his (smol) hands.
the exchange a few hushed words before jimin closes his eyes, leaning forward to press his lips against jungkook's own. it's a soft split second peck but jungkook looks pained in that split second. jimin pulls away after a few tense seconds and jungkook's facial expression reverts to a neutral one. they talk softly whilst standing close by one another — jimin's hands still cup jungkook's face, making him look directly at the older as they speak in low volumes.