Chapter 26: Must Handle

A/n:  Tomorrow my friend and will be inquiring for scholarship, pray for me xD

Chapter Quota of the Month: 4/5

*

Sona once again opened her eyes, and looked weirdly towards Ruzi..

'Eh... Do kids normally react like this?'

Ruzi found the whole situation amusing, the place was moving. So he moved here and there jumping in delight.

She was about to calm Ruzi when, Ruzi actually suddenly condensed a small sword and valiantly swung it around, then the room once again trembled.

it was a good thing that the whole interior of the Cheng Inn had protective runes over them, else this Cheng Inn would have fallen on the first blow from 'that' cultivator.

Really, as expected of the Inn that her Young Mistress have chosen.

Sona stood up and checked the protective mechanism inside their room. There were broken talismans falling around here and there, the defense was weakening and the sounds were becoming clear and crisp.

'They're not gone yet?!' Sona had veins popping on her head, normally cultivators would first go to an isolated space before actually exchanging blows, whether they're low ranked or high ranked cultivators!

Afterall no ruler would want to see their territories being thrashed around by cultivators who are randomly fighting. It was also a wonder as to why the Dragonsvein Kingdom's troops haven't stopped the fight yet.

Sona has honestly wanted to cultivate quietly so she could properly 'protect' her young mistress next time. This time, the scythe talisman suddenly trembled as it shouted.

'Extreme hatred! what kind of in-depth hatred is that?! Have someone's family been thoroughly shamed then sent to the River of Sphynx buck naked?' The scythe's voice asked excitedly, hatred means vengeance and vengeance meant bloodshed!!

Of course, the scythe thirsted for a bloody fight, he has been stored on the Underground Armament for too long, way too long! Back when he had first gained his consciousness he waas bathed on the blood of hundreds of thousands creatures, his precious owner spared none, be it mortals, cultivators, beasts, demons, etc. But one day his owner lost to an individual far greater than him, and then he has been stored on a spatial ring and before he knew, he was stuck in the armament.

He wanted to personally go out and challenge the cultivators fighting outside, but unfortunately, his soul is sealed with this servant! He could've accepted it when the one who sealed his soul used him, but he was actually given away so carelessly! How could the scythe casually accept this treatment?

'Hey! Little Girl hurry and go outside! What are you hesitating for? Now that I the Heaven-defying scythe is in your hands, is there anything to be afraid of?!

Of course, Sona only ignored the scythe, as she used her spiritual eyes to look at the transpiring events outside. Sona focused on watching the events outside, she did not notice the overly excited Ruzi sending icicles flying on the room, targeting the falling talisman.

"GU XIAO LI! YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE!" The Xian Elder shouted, his Qi burst out as he used his ultimate skill, the secret skill of the Xian Clan

Heaven Burning Soul; Scorching Slash!

Gu Xiao Li looked at the incoming attack and could only smile bitterly, she has already exhausted every means to escape from Elder Xian's grasp, right now her Qi was already next to nothing, her breath ragged, body exhausted, only the protective silk armor that the Ninth Prince gave her was her last hope, if it holds up she'll live, if not then she'll die...