47. Call me janis.

"I'm here bitchhh."
Ty shouts as he barges into the apartment not bothering to knock.

He heads straight for the couch and sits down five tubs of ice cream on the coffee table before plopping a seat next to me.

A knock sounds on the apartment door and I get up to get it. When I open the door Leah walks in with her arms filled with different snack foods and a couple movies.

"Okay I got a bunch of stuff but I got you your Nutella and crackers."
She sits all the stuff down in a pile on the coffee table in front of the couch and starts organizing everything.

"Okay so chips will be on this side, then there's fruity stuff, like fruit roll ups and everything, then we have the chocolates that's gonna be our biggest pile, and then we have the ice cream. Now I brought mean girls, white chicks, and the last song. What are we watching first?"
Leah finally finishes and looks up at me and we both say 'the last song' and she puts in the movie.

-

Over 85% of the enormous pile of snacks is gone within two hours. The last songs credits are rolling and everyone's face still has the faint trail of tears rolling down their cheeks.

"I fucking hate this movie why did you bring it Leah!"
I pout as I try to sober up my crying.

"Your the one who said we should watch it!"

"Shut up and put on mean girls."
Ty says as he throws some popcorn up and catches it in his mouth. How is he not sobbing. Does he even have a heart.

As the first line of mean girls comes on we're all mouthing the lines. When ty sees Janis he starts clapping.

"There's me bitches! Call me Janis the bad ass bitch!"
Ty tells us as he starts to mouth all of Janis lines to us.

"This is Damian, he's almost too gay to function."
Ty says to me pointing at Leah and I laugh at the reversed roles before replying.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?"
Leah says in her deepest obnoxious male voice she can come up with. We can't help but laugh at her earning us a death glare and then ty says his line.

"Your moms pubic hair!"
And then we all start busting out laughing clutching our stomachs and gasping for air. I'm glad we're having a 'figure buster' so we call it. I mean I guess it's accurate with all this damn junk food. I forgot how much fun we have during these. There's typically four of us, so I guess we just kinda quit doing it after the accident. It's been six months and I feel like I might be starting to heal. Of course a huge part of my heart will always be shattered but it's okay. Because I'll never forget why.

-

After mean girls is over we put in our last movie, white chicks. It's already midnight and Even tho I've ate a shit ton of junk food that should have me bouncing off the walls, I'm tired.

Halfway through the movie, I am half asleep until someone bust through the front door and everyone looks in that direction. I see Asher walk in and he goes to his room and slams his door behind him.

"Don't even think about it! You're here with us not Asher."
Leah mimics and I know she's right so I sit back down and continue watching white chicks but I can no longer get back into the movie. My leg is shaking and I've bitten off my nails till there's nothing left. Why am I so anxious to check on him. He's okay.

-

A sharp pain radiates through my lip and jaw and I wake up to find a foot on my face. I hurriedly push the nasty alien away and scatter off my bed and away from Ty's feet as quick as possible. I look at my clock to see it's 5am. Ughh.

I rub my jaw and feel something wet and look at my hand to see blood. Damn it ty you just busted my lip.

I head to the bathroom and start washing my mouth out. My lip is a bit swollen and has a slit by the corner of it. How fucking hard did you kick me ty damn. I grab a washcloth and wet it down and dab my lip. The white instantly turns red.

The other door starts to open and I look in the mirror to see Asher walking in the bathroom with headphones in looking down at his phone that was strapped to his arm. His shirt is soaked in sweat and I can see his well sculpted arms glistening with it as well. He pulls out his head phones and looks up at me through the mirror.

"What happened to your eye."

"What happened to your lip."
We both say at the same time as he unstraps his phone and sits it down. When my question registers through his head his eyes go cold and his jaw clenches as he looks at me.

"What happened to your lip Baylor."
His voice is hard and I know he's ignoring my question on purpose.

"You tell me first."
I say crossing my arms over my chest and he just walks by me and turns on the shower.

"I need to shower."
Is all he says, no show of emotion whatsoever. He just stands there waiting for me to get out.

I take one last look at his bruised eye and the cut on his eyebrow before walking out of the bathroom.

I'm utterly confused.

He was doing so good letting me see what he was feeling, telling me how he was feeling. Now he's just icing me out completely? What changed!

After what seemed like an hour of just laying on my bed trying to go back to sleep I decided it just wasn't going to happen and I get up to take a walk.

I open up the front door and I'm so zoned out that I trip and almost fall over something on the door step. Sitting there on the ground was a bouquet of flowers. I pick them up and the smell instantly gives me a headache. I pick up the card that was in them a gust of air flys to my face causing my head ache to double and I struggle to read the card but when I do I know why.

'Dear Baylor,
It wasn't hard to get your medical records. I hope you like the Lilly's that are hidden in this bouquet and the fragrance that you just inhaled.
Xoxo, the broken man.'

I throw the flowers back down and walk into the house as fast as possible but I have to stop and grip the wall for support as the world starts spinning. I can feel my throat starting to swell up and I push myself off the wall only to stumble into the dinning table. I heave and gasp for air as my airway gets smaller and smaller and I see motion from the corner of my eye but I can't focus on anything.

My vision is blurry and the world just keeps spinning in circles as I hold my throat trying to get one last breath of air.

Then my vision fades and and my eyes flutter shut.

-

A/N; hey guys! Here's another chapter for you!

Hope you guys still vote and comment!💕