44 ~ you shouldn't have said anything..

You had given up on rejoining the DA. Now The school year was over. The fight with Hermione, Harry and Ron wasn't over. You sighed and closed your suitcase. Hermione didn't say anything. You had the feeling something happened, but you didn't want to ask. You know they fought Voldemort in the ministry, but there you knowledge ended.

You put your bags away and walked down the stairs and saw Harry just sitting there. Staring off into the distance. You sighed and sat down besides him. He looked at you.

'I'm sorry, Harry.. I shouldn't have gotten so angry.'

'It's okay.' He said.

His voice was broken.

'What's wrong?' You asked worried.

'It's sirius.. the only family I have.. well had... He died.' Harry spoke.

You looked at him.

'Oh my.. I had no idea Harry. I'm so sorry.'

You hugged him and he hugged you back. Hermione came down with Ron and looked at the two of you. You let Harry go. You got up and turned around. You saw Ron and Hermione.

'I.. I'm sorry guys.. I've been the real bitch here.. I shouldn't have screamed at you.. I get that that probably doesn't make up for anything. I just wished you guys would except my choice.. but I get how difficult that is for you... excuse me.'

You walked out of the common room towards the lake. Draco was waiting for you. You looked around and when there was no one you walked towards him. He smiled at you and you wrapped your arms around him. He hugged you tightly.

'I'll miss you.' Draco said as you stepped back.

'I'll miss you too.. but I'll see you soon.' You smiled.

'After a freaking long holiday.' He sighed. 'How am I supposed to survive that?'

'With my letters and picture.. and just looking forwards to seeing me again.'

Draco sighed and cupped your face. He kissed you and you smiled before kissing him back. You pulled back and smiled.

'I'll see you in a few weeks.'

Draco nodded and you turned around and walked away, you looked back once and passes him a small smile. You walked back towards the common room and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione still there. You walked towards the stairs up to your room.

-

You sat down in an empty compartment and watched your owl fly away, you just wrote a letter home to let them know that you were on your way. You sighed and looked out of the window. That was your fifth year..

There was a knock of the compartment door. You smiled as you saw Neville, his hands were filled with candy. You got up and opened the door.

'I brought food... do you mind if I sit here?' He asked.

'Not at all.'

He sat down and put the food down. You sat down besides him.

'Sorry for the fight they pulled you in..'

'That's okay... if you like him, who am I to judge? Who are they to judge?' Neville said.

You smiled.

'Thank you Neville.'

You hugged him and he hugged you back. You let him go and grabbed a chocolate frog.

'Should you at least tell your parents?' Neville asked.

'Well... the Malfoy's and my parents aren't the best combination..'

'But his mother knows... shouldn't at least yours know?'

'Oh... You heard that?'

'I heard everything... except for the part after you screamed.'

'Oh.. yeah... sorry about that. But... I just think she won't approve..'

'She can't see what you do at Hogwarts.'

He had a point there.. but still. Was it a good idea? Probably not..  but they had to know one day.

I'll think about it.'

-

You walked into your house and put your suitcase down. You thought about what Neville said and sighed. Evi ran towards you and hugged you.

'Hi Y/N!' She squeaked.

'Hi.' You smiled. 'Oh mum, dad.. I need to have a word with you.'

Evi let you go. You smiled and walked with her towards the living room. You sat down and your parents sat down as well. You father put down some tea.

'What's up dear?' Your mother asked.

Evi sat down as well and looked at you.

'So.. there is... this boy. And he is... kinda my boyfriend...'

You already regret starting this conversation. You took a sip of your tea.

'Oeh! You have a boyfriend!' Your mother smiled.

'Is it that Harry guy?' Your father asked.

'What? No.'

'No Y/F/N! It's definitely that Ron guy!'

You sighed.

'Mom No!'

'Neville then?'

'No! Will you hear me out please?!'

You took another sip of your tea and sighed.

'Do we know him?' Your father asked.

You nodded.

'You do.. but you kinda don't like him. I mean, I think... No, I know.'

Your heart was beating fast as you didn't know what their reaction was going to be. You were so afraid that they would get angry and force you two break up.

'How do you know?' Your mother asked.

'It's not someone you want me to be with.' You stated. 'That's it.'

'Then who is it?' Your father asked.

You sighed and looked at your legs.

'Malfoy.. Draco Malfoy.' You spoke softly.

It was quiet and you didn't know if that was good or bad. You slowly looked up and your parents looked at each other before looking at you.

'Draco Malfoy?' Your mother asked.

'The guy that calls you Mudblood?' Your father followed.

'Well... It's actually a thing now that I'm... his Mudblood..' You spoke carefully.

'How long?' Your mother asked.

'The end of.. the fourth year..' You mumbled.

'After Cedric died?!' Your mother asked in shock.

'Cedric cheated on me!' You hissed. 'Besides, his father is an asshole but he's the sweetest guy ever.' You spoke while crossing your arms.

Your mother and father looked at you in disbelief.

'Have you thought about this?! Do his parents know?!' Your father asked.

'His mother does, his father doesn't. If he finds out he'll kill me and Draco.' You sighed.

'How did you two even end up together?!' Your mother wondered.

'That's a long story. Is that important right now?! I didn't even know of I wanted to share this. Isn't that awful?! I was scared to share this. My friends are angry at me because I'm dating Draco. Except for Neville and Harry at least. You guys are my parents... I thought you would be happy for me. On the other hand, I could have expected this.'

You put your tea down and walked out of the living room. You sighed and grabbed your suitcases while walking upstairs. Your owl was already sitting outside your window. You opened the window and she flew in. You sat down on your bed. You shouldn't have said anything..