3. Addict and a Savage

Video: Savage by weathan

#80 in Humor!!!!!! Thankyou guys for choosing this book to read❤ I will try not to disappoint you!😂😂😂

Also do you like the characters I put up?

Which people would you have choosen as a character? Comment your thoughts!

*****R-R-Recap*****

Ariana (Ari) gets taken from the crime scene by the hot criminals to a mega mansion and is planning to live there for a few days. Convincing them could be difficult after all they are criminals... Will she be able to do it? Convince Mr. Stranger not to kill her? Can Ari really do it all?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Do you guys have dungeons here with dragons as security because I would love to see one!" I asked Steve and Michael, still not fully sober, who were currently dragging me through the lavish hallways which looked like hallways of a modern castle.

"Which one? The dungeon or the dragon?" Steve asked with an amused smirk on his face. To which he got a slap on his head by Mr. Stranger. Buzzkill.

Everyone seemed interested in me, wanting to know who I am. I'm sure Zach was going to look up my details as soon as he was done with his share of scolding from papa stranger. Mr. Buffy was looking at me as if he could scan my eyes to find some truth in them or atleast fear.

Mentally snickers

Michael was just glad I stopped mumbling.

Did I get pranked by some TV show? They would be like hahaha we fake kidnapped you this is actually a paid trip by yours friends in this luxurious hotel and this right here is your room, you will be surrounded by Vogue models, you don't need to buy clothes we already bought them for you OH! And here's a complimentary Gucci bag from us, tax free.

The chances of seeing a Dragon is more than that.

Even you would think it's a joke because the room they brought me in was like a private jail for the Princess of Genova or something.

It was in a weird blue colour, like they wanted it to be blue but they didn't want people to know that it's blue. It was a dull greyish blue on the walls going perfectly with the dark grey bed that had the same blue pillows with yellow strokes on them. (Ugh, why couldn't it be purple?) The window was locked with state-of-the-art technology but was wide enough to light up the whole room.

"Listen guys!" I say turning around to face all of them and slowly walking backwards.

"I don't have time for this sh-" Mr. Stranger started as I cut him off.

"I can be useful to you guys!" I scream because people here just won't listen.

"How?" Mr. Buffy spoke for the first time since we walked into this place, holding Mr. Stranger back with a hand on his shoulder.