One

Dedicated too: LEPalphreyman
"It's too loud in here." Cal had grumbled as he looked around the club. The trip had been his brother Cupid's idea.

"We need some bonding time." Cupid had said with a grin walking further away from the door and deep into the club. With a deep sigh Cal had followed him in.

Cupid had disappeared, after making some excuse about buying drinks walking in the direction of the bar. He'd been gone half an hour. Cal sat alone at a table watching people dance to the music.

"Are you alone?" A girl asked him with a smile. Cal froze. He felt bad saying no but, there was no way he wanted to spend his night with a strange girl.

"He's with me actually." Another voice cut in. Cal turned to see a girl behind him. She had electric blue hair and matching blue eyes. She wore a black dress that fell to just above her knees. There was a twinkle in her eye as she spoke.

The first girl shot the second girl an angry glare and stomped away. Cal turned to glare at the girl. "I could have dealt with it." He said angrily.

"I'm sure you could have." She grinned at him. "Just though you might need some help. I'm Izzy by the way." She extended her hand in an old fashioned manner. "And your very welcome for the help."

"Thanks." Cal muttered not meeting her eyes as he spoke. He was quite embarrassed by the whole situation. Clubs were definitely not his scene.

Izzy sighed looking at him like there was something very wrong with him. "I have to go." She sighed.

"Your number!" He blurted out before he could stop himself. She quirked an eyebrow looking amused. "Can I have it?"

"Of course." She rummaged around in her bag before producing a pen and what looked like a used tissue. She scribbled something onto the tissue and gave it to Cal with a smile. "There you are. You should really tell me your name... you know so I don't mistake you for a stalker when you text."

"It's Cal." He stated looking at her. She was beautiful.

"Well Cal," She winked. "I'll she you around." She turned and walked away heels clicking as she went.

"Who was that?" Cupid asked suddenly reappearing holding two glow in the dark drinks in his hands.

"No one." Cal stood up and picked up the tissue to read the number.

"Where are you going?" Cupid demanded as Cal began to walk away.

"To get myself a proper mobile." Cupid called over his shoulder as he hurried away.