e i g h t e e n

There's a loud knock at my dorm door. I groan fixing my hair down and shutting my books, who the hell could be at my door at six am? Why am I even up at six am? That's right, I have no clue what I'm doing in class after my trip with Micah.

Opening my door I rub my eyes.

"Mum?" I ask, "Dad?"

"Rosalie it's been so long, you barely call," mum wraps her arms around me, kissing my cheeks. "No, you never called anymore."

"I'm busy," I mumble. "What are you doing down here?"

"We missed our daughter," dad says, "but it seems someone has taken her away."

"It is six in the morning, I had to get some study done."

They come into my room, my mum instantly goes to fix my sheets and clear clutter. I can't help but think of when Micah was in my bed, I haven't seen him for days. I tried calling but he didn't pick up, he doesn't even reply to my messages asking if his okay. I want him to realise I'm not mad at him, things were said and done but it doesn't change how I feel even if I know his the devil I'm disguise.

"-for dinner," Mum finishes.

My mouth opens, I have no clue what she just said.

"For a quick re-cap," Dad smiles, "we'll spend the day together and your brother is meeting us at five then we will drive down the beach for dinner."

I nod, unsure what to think. Especially if Micah just pops up today. The one day I don't want him - is the day he'll be there. Mum opens my books and reads up on what I'm learning.

"Remember," Mum says. "It's Sunday tomorrow, we'll be going to church so we won't be having a late night."

"I need time to study today," I nod. "Could you guys maybe explore the city without me?"

In reality, I don't need more distractions from my education - even if it's my parents.

♔♔♔

The day only becomes somewhat fun when we pick up my brother. We park outside a fancy restaurant, in my parents rent-a-car. My brother links our arms, I groan trying to push him away. "Hey!" He looks at me, "as much as I hate you, I did miss my overachieving sister."

"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment, Aiden."

"You shouldn't," he grins. "But truth be told, I did miss my little sister."

I laugh, "I mean, how could you not miss me? I'm the best sister in the world."

Aiden pulls a chair out for me, "mm, I'll question that statement."

Laughing I whack his arm before sitting across from our father. Aiden takes the seat next to me. It's only now I spot the devilish eyes starring at me from across the room, awkwardly I go back to talking to my family trying to ignore the man starring at me.

"So, Rosalie, how has college been this year?" Dad finally asks.

"Yeh," Aiden teases, "any boys?"

"God, no," I shake my head with a lie. "College has been great, classes are a bit harder this year."

"Surely, you've hooked up with one guy," Aiden continues.

"Aiden!" Mum snaps, "you both know the rules and I expect you both to continue it."

The rule I've broken already with Micah. I glance up at him, he talks to the people at the table with him but I hope what's on his mind is me, just like how his on mine.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom," I stand up. Our parents nod and I head off to the direction of the bathroom, I don't even need to go. Before I can think of pushing the bathroom door open two strong arms come around my waist from behind.

I know it's him.

Micah pulls me into the disabled bathroom, locking the door. He pushes me against the door touching my lips with his. His hands drop down my back, circling around my waist to pull me closer which is nearly impossible. I feel Micah on every inch of my skin, he touches me everywhere and I love it.

"God dammit," he whispers. "I fucking missed you."

"Why don't you answer my calls?" I ask pulling my head back. I want answers on why his been ignoring me for so long.

"Busy," he stares at me, grinning.

"Agh, you're so annoying," I try to push him away, both physically and mentally.

Micah grins grabbing hold of my waist, "don't you look pretty tonight."

Micah kisses me, holding me close to his body. My arms wrap around his neck letting this happen. His hand travels up my skirt, I don't stop him. I don't want him to. Micah holds me tight, I moan into his lips.

"I should get back to my family."

"Come over," he says. "Tonight."

♔♔♔

Once my parents drop me off they head to the apartment they rented for the weekend, which thankfully isn't close to my campus. I grab a coat and scarf to walk to his place, I know what's going to happen and I can change my mind on going but I don't.

My finger presses against the doorbell, it takes a few moment before Micah answers the door. "Hey," I smile, starring at him.

Micah takes my hand pulling me inside, "do you want a drink?"

"Water would be great," I nod.

He walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass. I lean against the counter, starring at his tall frame. "Why did you want me to come over?" I ask, stupidly. I think I know the answer but I want - no I need him to say it. I don't just want to give myself over to him.

"I missed you," he grins.

"You didn't answer my calls," I stare at him, "that's your own fault."

Micah nods, "maybe."

"You've been distance since Italy."

"Because of my step-father," Micah looks away, "his a cruel man Rose. I don't want you to get in the way of our feud."

"Then we should end this."

Micah shakes his head, I want to know what's going on inside of his head. He can read me like a book, he sees my emotions and knows what I'll do before I even do it. Him - he just leaves me to wonder everything. He steps forward pressing his burning hot lips to mine. He takes my hand, leading me towards the stairs. It's slow and romantic - everything his done, I forgive him. I know I'm stupid but around Micah.. I can't help it.

Upstairs, he gently pulls my coat and scarf off, kissing my shoulder. "I promise I'll be good to you," Micah says.

I rest my hands against his chest sighing, I only wish he will follow with his promise. Slowly, I let my fingers undo the buttons on his shirt. I push it off his shoulders starring at him. "Turn," he leans into me, biting my lip I turn around, gently he pulls the zip to my top down.

Swiftly, he pulls it off and chucks it the the side. "So pretty," he whispers tuning me around again. My eyes fall shut as his lips touch mine, his hands run up and down my back pulling me close to him.

I forget everything- the only thing I take notice of is us, the way he touches me, they way he kisses me.

"You shouldn't forgive the devil so easily," he whispers against my lips.

♔♔♔
Thank you so much guys for
bringing me to #135 in romance xx
i don't wanna be a drab but the more votes and
comments helps me get higher so please vote xx