Chapter 3-1

Trapped by the Ocean Scent:
Daily Life
Day 11 and 12

*3rd Person POV*
Afternoon 11

"Ow...fuck...my body..." Arian groaned loudly and slowly sat up, looking around the room in curiosity. After a few moments of looking around, she glanced at the mirror that was on the other side of the room and stared at it. She stood up and walked over to the mirror, cringing at herself.

Her long, semi-curly hair has been sliced off and now short, her natural color hair and a bit of gray was evident, her bangs have been pinned up, showing her terrible scar and other green eye. Bandages was wrapped around both wrists and torsos and there was more small bruises that are commonly mistaken as freckles that appeared across her cheeks.

After looking at herself and pointing out all of her mistakes and imperfections, she punched the mirror, letting the glass fall to the floor, some of them ended cutting either her fists or foot

"Ugh...this is coming down, for sure" She mumbled, unpinning her bangs and fixed them so they covered her left eye.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Arian's POV*

"Oh...s-should I leave you alone for a bit?" I turned and saw Mikan, who was hiding behind the door. "You're good" I said as Mikan walked in with someone behind her.

"Well...someone wanted to see you...but I wasn't...sure if you were awake yet...n-now that you are...I-I'll leave you be" She said before quickly walking out, revealing Kuzuryu, who had this...upset...yet calm facial expression.

"Well, why are ya-"

"Why did you put the blame on yourself...?" He interrupted, making me raise an eyebrow, but quickly realized what he was talking about. "Hm? Didn't I say that you have my silence...you should know by now that I never go back on my word" I said, glancing at the now broken mirror. Glad I can't see that horrendous thing.

"Alright. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, completely serious as he sighed. "I'm making amends with everyone on the island...heh, nobody tool me serious...that's what I-"

"No need. It wasn't your fault" I said, walking over to him and held my hand out. He had a surprised look on his face. "I planned-"

"You don't have your memories...and you acted on those elder sibling instincts...it's alright. So, if you want to make amends, let's shake on it, forget about the whole ordeal, and make Peko proud" I explained, waiting for him to shake my hand. It was silent as he just stood there.