YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

FREAKING 4K BISHES!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ヽ(' ∇' )ノ

ヽ(^◇^*)/

ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

THIS CALLS FOR A RHY SIZED CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!

(That may not be so big since I'm only 5 feet and 6 inches tall. I don't know if that's tall or not. XD)

LET THIS SACRIFIC- I MEAN PARTY BEGIN.

BUT FIRST.... I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM MAKING A NEW BOOK.

IT'S GOING TO BE RELATED TO MY BOOK "MY DAYS WITH THE CREEPYPASTAS".

COVER REVEAL.

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDD, I WILL BE ADDING MY LITTLE COUSIN UNDER THE NAME OF NOELIN

THE DESCRIPTION FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CARE:

Rhy, Dark Link, Doctor Smiley, Laughing Jack, and Ticci Toby have found themselves in the world of Attack on Titan along with someone new, Rhy's cousin who goes by the name of Noelin. They, under these weird circumstances, have different opinions on what they should do about their situations. Rhy and Noelin want to join the military and train to join the Scout Regiment. Dark Link wants to find a way out. Smiley is bent on surviving. LJ wants to join the military too, but to join the Garrison Regiment. And Ticci Toby is just confused about their whole situation.

Rhy joins the military along with Noelin and the creepypastas follow their lead in hopes of keeping them alive long enough to get back to the Creepypasta mansion. Dark Link immediately gets upset with Rhy and gains a cold demenour towards her. This perplexes Rhy, but she doesn't dwell on it for long. She's in Attack on Titan! Her favorite anime! She's ready to kill titans and save humanity!

While training as a cadet, they meet the characters of Rhy, Noelin, and LJ's beloved show. Smiley and Ticci Toby think that it's best not to converse with them too much or they'll mess up the outcome of the show.

But think about it. What if Rhy, LJ, and Noelin were to tell Commander Erwin Smith what was to happen in the future? They could change things for the better! Lives wouldn't have to be lost needlessly! Smiley, Dark Link, and Toby just don't see that.

What will happen to the creepypastas and Rhy in this world full of titans?

WHAT DO YOU THINK!? WOULD YOU READ IT!?

I also have another story that will probably be coming out near the end of this year or maybe next year.

BUT I WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THAT ONE NOW. MWUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I will tell you though to expect plot twists and lots of feels because if you don't, I don't know what to tell you because feels should be expected. I'm RHY.