Chap.1- Back To School

(Hope u like it and etc, I'm Wichy25. the Song: All We Know(fresh is in 10th grade so is all his bffs, pj and all his bffs too )
Fresh is iliac
PJ is bold

Story Teller:
In the school Underhigh, there will be a contest for the two rulers of the school year(s). The King/Queen of Nerds and the King/Queen of Jocks. The contest starts with a test, for the whole school, to see the smartest people( even jocks took the test(and probably failed)). The smartest people will be given a high level of algebra, science, social study tests and more (like college work ). The one with most or all correct is named King/Queen  of Nerds.

Next there's a test of fitness and skill of sports for the whole school(the King/Queen of Nerds took part as well). Many judges will pick the top 4-5 people. The people picked will be tested in sport strategies and again, fitness. The one to be picked is named King/Queen  of Jocks. Both Kings/Queens  will be brought to the stage and crowned Kings/Queens of the school year(s). This is a long  process.
NOW...LETS GET STARTED WITH THE STORY!

Fresh POV
The time was 5:15am and I was getting ready for school. (what fresh where's to school )

After a quick shower, I got dressed and put my shades like glasses on

After a quick shower, I got dressed and put my shades like glasses on.  I was planning on walking to school but...  I'm to tired because I was the DJ at a party that lasted till like 1:00am. The Party was for a popular Jock that won a basketball game and his 3 other friends. Fun fact:I have a great reputation as a DJ and pays well too.(outfit as DJ)

  So I walked over to the bus stop and started listening to music on my iPhone, well until my One of my Best friends, Alphys got here