Epilogue

Sometimes, Jungkook wished things would have gone a little smoother. Sometimes, he wished his misanthropy hadn't caught Seokjin by the heart. Sometimes, he wished Seokjin didn't use every last bit of his energy, his love, and his memory to create Jimin. Every day, he wished Seokjin hadn't lied to him.

Jungkook regretted a lot of things that he supposed weren't really his fault. When he sat crying in a black suit, with Jimin's arms around him, Jungkook regretted ever even meeting Kim Seokjin. Perhaps they would both be better off, and Jimin would have never existed, would have never felt like his existence was nothing but a burden. He spent every second making it up to Jungkook, as if everything was really his fault.

"I miss him." Jungkook muttered to Jimin, and Jimin nodded, "I miss him, too."

Jungkook dropped out. He shut down. Taehyung was worried about him; Hoseok, too. He'd heard even Namjoon was asking about him; but Namjoon had fallen depressed, too-- how worried could he have been? Jimin spent every second with Jungkook, tying himself to the younger man and trying, trying, trying to get him to smile at least once. He tried to get Jungkook to answer the phone, to talk to his parents, and to his friends. He tried. He tried, and he tried; and, eventually, he made Jungkook smile. Just once, Jungkook smiled-- and a week later, he smiled again. Two days, another smile. And then it was every day, and twice a day, and an infinite amount of times in a day. Jimin made Jungkook smile.

Jungkook supposed he really did love Jimin after all.

A/N: "Abby, did you just kill Seokjin?" As a matter of fact I did.
"ABBY WHY DID YOU KILL SEOKJIN?!"  I DON'T KNOW to be honest I gave up on this fic a long time ago :( I'm sorry I'm literally the Worst,,