Chapter 27

A/N: hello everyone! So sorry it's a bit short and for not updating lately I'm still trying to get back up to date with updating! I did have a lot going on this past week, but I'm going to try and update all my stories and then be back on track either by this Friday or the following! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy!
Love S.T Mackinnon

Question: what mythical creature would you love to be and why?

Word Count: 1670

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I love you."

My world suddenly was silenced, white noise was flooding through my sensitive hearing, Jason held his eyes on me as I kept mine on him. Guards flooded my house and everything was happening too fast for me to handle. My arm, gripped within the grasp of one of the surrounding warriors placed on guard who entered my home, I didn't see my mom anywhere but not that I looked; my eyes stayed locked on Jason, who was tearing his gaze from me as he started spouting out commands. I was still being pulled in one direction; which was away from Jason, reaching out my hand I try and grab hold of him to try and understand what was happening.

Everything happened so fast, one second, that's all it took, just a second after hearing Jason's confession the guards came from the barrier that they had made around the house, telling of an attack on the castle, and word had spread they were looking for the king and his chosen. The attack was meant for us, my mind instantly reeled back to the fact I had just let loose Lucinda and now an attack had been made on not only me but Jason as well, what was the coincidence.

Everything was still moving too fast as I watched Jason turn away from me, and began walking off with five other warriors; while these two that were with me tore me away from the scene and placed me in the back of the black SUV. The white noise was still blocking out all my hearing as I felt my pulse rush throughout my veins. The guard sitting straight across from me was speaking to me, but all I could do was stare at him blankly . I tried to read the movement of his lips, but it wasn't until he gently placed his hands on my shoulders that sounds suddenly flooded into my ear canals.

"Lady Ella!" My eyes shot to his as I began to regain hearing.

"Y-yes?" My voice was cracking and felt strained within my vocal cords, as they began to work; successfully creating sounds. My eyes were still staring right into his dark brown ones, they looked panicked and alert, but why wouldn't they be? There was an attack after all.

"We're talking you to a secure location, lady Adeline is already waiting there. The alpha king will be there at a later time." Listening to what he had to say all i did was nod my head as a response, there wasn't much else to say; besides that this trip home was an awful time. Not only did my own sister despise me but there was an attack as well.

Slowly my eyes start to tear up, my hand that was grasping my arm began to gently trail its way to my neck. The freshly bruised skin laid beneath my finger tips. I didn't even get to respond to him before I was dragged away. My fingers delicately traced over the mark once again, feeling over the slight bumps from his teeth marks.

It was now official, I was his mate, no longer just his chosen, we had pretty much just completed more than half the process to be fully bonded, that left only one step left. My cheeks reddened at the thought of getting intimate with Jason like that again, only this time he would push away, or stop; we'd go through with it. The final commitment.

My heart ached at the realization he was becoming farther and farther away the more we drove, I could feel our connection as it corded it's way into my nerves and wrapping itself around me in a thick blanket of false comfort.

This was Jason, his feelings of comfort were easing me. Now that we were connected on most levels he could feel what I felt and in return I felt what he did. My watering eyes let up at the feeling of him being "close", and once he sensed that I was fine the feeling of comforted shifted. I was bathing in his feelings of love and adoration. It was like a heat lamp turned on sending tingles all over me as I sent back the same feelings. I loved him. I loved Jason North, the alpha king.

A slight smile came over my face as I lowered it from the view of my surrounding guards. The acceptance of my feelings quickly made there way to Jason without me even realizing, my eyes were growing heavy and the last thing I felt from Jason was his feelings of overwhelming happiness.

By the time I reopened my eyes I learned we were only minutes away from arriving, we were in a heavily wooded area; surrounded by nothing but trees. "Lady Ella were arriving now, lady Adeline is waiting for you." I nodded as I carefully stepped out from the suv to find my self in front of a large cottage, the door to which opened and out ran the Jason's mother.

Quickly Adeline wrapped me up in her arms holding me tightly. "Thank god you're alright!" Her cheek was pressed against my own, "your mother and your sisters family have been moved as well to other private locations, they're safe too." Pulling back from me as she was speaking I couldn't help but thank her and the guards.

A gasp sounded as Adeline's eyes zeroed in on my freshly marked neck, a look of glee surrounded her features as she gushed over me. "I felt it as soon as he marked you, we all did. I couldn't be more proud with whom my son had chosen, queen Ella." She rubbed her cheek against my own, pushing her scent into my skin.

I had only been here a little over an hour before Jason came storming threw the front door, his eyes blackened with anger as sweat lined his brow. He was shirtless which meant he had shifted at one point and my legs tightened together at the sight. His dark eyes roamed past his mother; whom of which was rushing her way to him like she had done with me. But as soon as his forest like irises landed on me he push past his mother running to look me over.

"You're okay?" His question was shrouded in worry as if I had been the one attacked personally. I nodded to him as an answer, his arms encircled me in his warmth as his eyes ran over every inch of me, double checking that I was fine. Soon his line of sight was set on his mother now, I was still wrapped up in his muscular arms as they tightened around me.

"The attack was meant for Ella mother." The sound of his voice was almost deafening as his anger had increased the sounds of the growls laying just behind his words. I slowly watch as Adeline's eyes moved to me in worry, "I want nothing to happen to her." His eyes were intense as he once again pulled me against him tightly.

"Jason..." I lightly whispered, my slight shock was evident within my tone,  Adeline on the other hand looked absolutely thrilled at the deceleration. Jason's large hand was making me feel small as it spread out over the plains of my lower back. My wolf basking in the attention from our chosen. 

Heavy breath fell onto my neck as I slowly felt Jason lean in even closer, his nose brushing along my skin. Tingles erupted through me at the light contact that was placed onto my freshly marked neck. All the while Adeline looked like a giddy school girl, she was happy for her son.

"Alright well, I better go and check on Ara and the others." She came up with her excuse as she quickly left the room. Leaving me with my possessive alpha king. His nose was still running along the skin of my neck, breathing in my smell. 

"You smell amazing Ella." His words brushed his hot breath over the sensitive skin of my neck, causing shivers to erupt over me and a smirk to pull over his lips. Leaving a gentile peck on my flesh was enough to send pleasure coursing through me, my eyes closing as I basked in the moment.

"I didn't smell good before?" My question came out strained as I tried to level my breathing.

"No, no you did love. But you smell like mine now. It's a comforting smell." As if on que he ran his nose up my neck once again breathing in deeply of my scent. A smile placed itself on my lips as I tried to turn within his grasp, finally I was facing him as he looked down upon my face. My hands glided up his arms as they slowly came in contact with the skin of his neck; pulling him down closer to my lips.

His lips were soft but slight chapped, and as I let his powerful hands clasp my waist, I let my self breath in his scent. although it was not needed for the females to mark the males, I wanted to mark Jason, and breath in the smell of him as mine completely. But it was look down upon, like mosey other things when it came to the females. Maybe someday I will get to know the smell and have the feeling of pleasure wash over me as I claim him as mine fully.