Chapter 1 : Why

Is this a day of bad luck?

This morning, I woke up late and got scolded by my teacher at school. It's not my fault that I have to, literally, run all the way there resulting in my sweaty and panting appearance.

I don't have any means of transportation that existed, unless you count my imaginary........nope, not gonna talk about that.

Fast forward - on my way back home, a black cat suddenly jumped in front of me, scaring me as I fell on my butt. When I stood, it seems that my outfit is now dirty because of that cunning BEAST!!!!

You know what that means...

Huh, you don't?

Moving on, when I just stepped in front of my house, a crow that was on my rooftop for a minute ago suddenly flew past me and left me a gift!!!!

You guessed it!!!

FRICKIN POOP!!!!

I immediately went inside with my hair ala-sheeeet but I have to greet my dad so to the living room I go! but he's not even there.

All I saw was a piece of paper on the table that wrote:

"Luna, You are such a useless child. The school contacted me and said that you broke some rules.
I am dissappointed in you. All my effort in raising you, and this is what you gave me?
I did not come into this family just to be shamed because of you! Guess your late mother is as useless as you are for you to be this way. Anyways, me and MY husband went cruising which you are obviously NOT invited. If you bother me, I'll cut of your money. Tootles vij~

Much ♡,
Ya new momma~~

*

Once upon a time, there was a very happy family - a dude married a gal - that gal who I call mom - gave birth to me - making our family perfect.

But mom died when I was 2, because of cancer.

Its been 12 years since mom's death, after 10 years of sadness and grief, dad got remarried with a rather young woman.

Hah reality.

In front of dad she will act like a concerned mother, but when dad is not around she became a wicked stepmother.

Even Maleficent is better than her.

I thought at first, if I did everything she asked for, she will love me as her own.

But alas, I was wrong. She only married my dad for money. And money is all that she cares about.

Ooh, and food, I guess.

My dad is blinded by the facade that he thought he was in love. Even though he's already middle aged. Or too old for that, as an improper way to call it.

If only he knew....

If only....

Once, I caught that witch returning to my house late at night ,looking all tired with her make up smudge, wearing a small , tight dress.