Brynjolf x Reader - Audience

He is a big pervert so I thought he might enjoy a bit of an audience. How does the ENTIRETY of Riften sound?

Fan Art: https://au.pinterest.com/pin/AbzyysaidPA26wO6YTdqs45l2NUM4z2vRU2Z3AYL7BELBM8qV67Ep6I/

We aren't hurting anyone

"Very well, but I swear you will regret it." I mocked as we walked to the stalls.

Brynjolf had just challenged to a 'friendly' game of 'who-can-sell-the-most' of his shitty cure at the market today. It was my day off, and I was hoping to have a peaceful and relaxing day. No hardships, no competitions, no stealing. Just a nice quiet day. Brynjolf had other ideas.

I swear that asshat tricked me into this somehow, and I don't know how yet but I will find out.

We were walking to the market when I bumped into Brynjolf.

"What the hell Bryn?" I whispered.

"Maybe you should look where you're going lass." He chuckled.

I scowled. He was being a dickhead once again. 

"Here." He handed me twenty bottles and placed twenty on his stall. "Whoever can sell the most buys the other a drink."

"Oh come on, raise the stakes a little Bryn! I am throwing away my day off for this." I folded my arms over my chest.

"Fine." He scratched his chin. "Whoever wins gets one favour from the other."

I smirked. "Anything they want?"

He smirked in return. "Anything."

"Then you're on Bryn." 

"May the best man win lass."

"Yes, and I will."

He smiled as I left, I knew exactly what I was going to do with that 'favour'.

I set up my own makeshift stall on the outside of the main area, a box for me to stand on, and the 'cures' on a crate behind me. It look all day and all the convincing, flirting, and lying I could muster up, but I managed to sell each and every one of my potions. I smiled a little to myself as I watch Bryn trying to sell his second last bottle of the liquid.

I crept over behind his stall and smirked, admiring his ass for a few seconds before swiping the last of his potions and hiding it in the corner under a cloth.

I am so going to win this, even if I have to cheat a little.

"Oh Bryn." I smiled, wrapping my hands around his waist. "I have finished selling mine."

He smiled as his customer walked away with another one of his 'cures'.

"Oh well then." He laughed, looking around his stall. "I guess we have a tie lass."

I smirked into his back as I began to rub his crotch while no one was watching.

"Woah there lass. I think a tie means no one wins." He tried to pry my hand away, but I was latched onto him. "Lass..." He sighed, almost moaning as he turned around to face me. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I won." I smiled, standing up and pushing myself up against him.

"We tied." He looked cross, but wrapped his arms around me anyway.

I kicked my leg out, knocking the bottle to the floor and uncovering it in the process. It rolled out and knocked against Brynjolf's foot.

"Cheating." Brynjolf chuckled. "I never thought I would see the day when you'd best me lass."

"Then I think you know what I would like as a prize." I groped his ass and he jumped.

"Ha ha ha. I was thinking more you need to be punished." He smirked, lifting me up.

I smirked, grinding up against him, and wrapped my hands around his neck. He latched onto my neck and I did the same to him. I began to suck and bite on one spot of his neck near the collar bone. I marked him. He was mine. He marked me. I was his.

He pulled down my armour trousers and yanked down his own.

"Get ready lass." He ordered.

I did as he said. I rubbed myself, taking in the pure lust I had for Brynjolf and working it to my clit. He growled slightly as I moaned into his chest. 

I was panting slightly; I never knew I could feel like this. A want 

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him. "Brynjolf..." I moaned; it was the most arousing moan that I have ever let slip, and Brynjolf caught sight of it.

"Fuck lass..." He growled, pushing himself inside me, not even waiting for me to say I was fully ready. "Do you like the audience?" He whispered into my ear as he lent forward. 

I gripped his shoulders and he gripped my ass. I looked around and noticed that our little game had drawn a crowd, so much so that hands were starting to disappear behind stalls and shoulders were beginning to bop up and down. Guards were starting to notice and I was getting extremely turned on.

"I guess you really do like the audience then?" Brynjolf chuckled as he slammed into me.

"AHH!" I almost screamed, muffling my face down into the crook of Brynjolf's neck.

"You are causing a scene." We heard; I looked around, but Brynjolf didn't even slow down. "We must insist that you stop what you are doing."

"We aren't hurting anyone." I smiled. "In fact, I think people are enjoying the view." I placed a hand over the guard's crotch and he shivered. "I think you are enjoying it too."

He gave a small groan and pulled out his cock, I took a hold of it. I pumped it in time to Brynjolf's thrusts and before long all three of us were trembling and grinding and clawing.

"Brynjolf I'm close..." I moaned as the guard cam in my hands. "Bryn please... I need to cum."

Brynjolf smirked as he rammed into my pussy, gripping my hands with such force that I knew standing wasn't an option after this was over. I cried out, hearing all the onlookers sigh and release themselves, as Bryn pushed me up against the stall forcefully. I was dragging my nails down is uniform when he came in me; so fast, so quickly, that I came around his member.

"Shit Bryn..." I breathed out. "I think we should clean up."

"You think?" He laughed, looking down to our mess that was dripping down to the floor.

I chuckled and the usual ruckus of Riften returned, as if nothing had even happened.