one

Hana sighs

Hana sighs. Ever since she had reached adulthood, her mom has been non-stop talking about marriage. She keeps on setting her up on blind dates even after Hana rejected all the men her mom set up for her.

It's quite frustating for her but she never tells how she feels about it because she doesn't want to hurt her mom's feelings. It has been three years since the man of their family passed away due to brain cancer. Seeing how her cheerful mom broke down — for the first time ever, on the day her dad is gone really left a scar on Hana's heart.

She promises to do anything to make her mom happy. It's just, she isn't expecting it could go to this extend. But she is not complaining much because she does enjoy these blind dates. Every man that is set up with her has their own unique characters and looks. Unfortunately, none of it sends butterflies to her stomach.

"Another blind date?" A voice errupts Hana's thoughts,making her look up towards the sound. It is her co-worker slash bestfriend — gay bestfriend,mind you — slash that bitch slash another mom of hers. His name is Kim Seokjin. He is known for his chatter box mouth and also for his face but he is actually shy and won't make the first move on you.

"I told her that I don't want to go for another one this week but she keeps on telling me about it," Hana's face turns into a scowl. She is slowly getting annoyed. "Hana, don't forget tomorrow, oh Hana I've set you up for a date, oh Hana I found a guy that seems to be your type, oh Hana this guy, oh Hana that guy," she speaks in a mocking way, following the exact way her mom spoke to her.

Watching Hana rants about her frustations making Seokjin laughs as he finds it amusing how she acts alike her mom when she complains. "You should appreciate your mom, her taste is trustable. I would definitely get down with every men she set you up with," He nudges Hana's arm gently before covering his face with a squeal.

Hana rolls her eyes at her friend, a chuckle follows afterwards. "I'll give your number instead of mine on the next date, who knows they get spawned by your worldwide face," She plays along with Seokjin, knowing the latter loves it when someone praises his looks.