Chapter Twenty-Seven

You traipsed back to the car, Spencer's arm around your waist. He opened the door for you and you slid into the passenger seat and fumbled with the seatbelt. Spencer got in and started the car, and you couldn't help yourself — You leaned over and kissed him. You giggled tipsily into the kiss before Spencer pulled away gently.

"We should probably get you back home," he said with a smug grin and cheeky demeanor. You nodded before leaning your head on his shoulder as he pulled away from Rossi's driveway. Spencer kissed the top of your head and you were overcome with emotions for him. For some reason, you started mumbling, trying to make sense of the jumbled feelings that were washing over you.

"Spencer..."

"Yes?"

"I need to...to tell you something. Today I—I got a call from my boss, or at least my old boss, because now I'm the boss!" You sat up in your seat and then swiveled your body to face Spencer.

"What do you mean?"

"Mhhmm. You're going to have to call me Supervisory Special Agent (Y/N) now."

Spencer took his eyes off of the road briefly to meet yours and be sure that you weren't bluffing.

"(Y/N)! That is amazing... Congratulations! We will have to celebrate before you start!"

"Well then I guess we're going to have to celebrate tonight, 'cause I start tomorrow!" You were slurring your words ever so slightly, the wine loosening up your body a bit too much.

"What?! Your psych eval was passed?"

"Yep! I'm back in action! I found out today!" You chirped giddily.

Spencer shook his head in disbelief. "That was fast...I guess we'll be driving into work together tomorrow." He smirked a bit, obviously satisfied with the image.

"Spencer..." You breathed, "How should we celebrate?"

He side glanced at you once more, attempting to read the sly expression on your face. You gently placed your hand on his thigh, inching it upwards slowly. Although it was dim in the car, you knew that Spencer was flushed from your forwardness.

Spencer's pants became tighter as your hand made its way closer to his bulge. He moaned as you delicately placed your hand on him.

"How much longer until we are home, Doctor Reid?"

"Just a few more minutes..." He answered in a raspy tone, arousal making its way into his voice.

You cupped him gently and kissed his neck. Your desire for him was overriding the tipsy headspace from the few glasses of wine, and all you could concentrate on was Spencer.

When Spencer parked in the apartment building lot, he turned the car off and leaned his head back against the seat. You took the initiative and hopped out of the car, beckoning him with a sultry look. A few moments later, Spencer followed suit, and you walked hand in hand up the stairs to the apartment. Within minutes you were inside, and couldn't stop yourself from passionately kissing each other.

Spencer pressed you up against the door, turning the lock as he made out with you. You tugged at his lower lip gently with your teeth, urging him on. After a few minutes, you whispered into his ear.

"Spencer, unzip my dress. Please," you begged, ready to see his body and for him to see yours in the moonlit room. He placed a hand on your back and quickly found the zipper, tugging it down for you. Before you slipped it off, you helped Spencer unbutton his dress shirt, taking less care with each succeeding button as the arousal in your core mounted. Spencer didn't remove his shirt when the buttons were all undone, however. Instead, he led you to the bedroom, where he sat on the edge of the bed and you straddled his lap, continuing to kiss each other.