→ 002

"wait," he said. "the min yoongi?"

the elder just shrugged. "i guess. i mean it shows it on my birth certificate so i guess i am the min yoongi." 

"jungkook never shuts up about you," he chuckles, covering his mouth. yoongi pursed his lips, blocking on the random thought going into his head.

"really?"

"yeah! 'he never eats with us', 'he never cleans', 'i don't even think he showers because i never see him.'" he mimicked jungkook's voice and yoongi squinted.

"don't you have a game to go to?" he perked a brow and jimin's smirk slowly faded as he pulled his phone from his back pocket and looked at the time. "oh, fuck. i need to be at field in ten minutes!"

yoongi smirked at the boy as he watched, arms crossed, as the boy struggled to gather his things. his bag was still slouching as he nearly fell, trying to rush out the door.

"jimin, you're late." he stumbled onto the field where they stand as they were starting to stand up.

"sorry, coach," he bowed and looked at the stands, searching for his parents who promised they'd show up today.

instead, he found taehyung waving excitedly at him and he tsk'ed the boy. he's supposed to be studying, jimin thought.

"jimin!" he heard his name be hollered and his attention snapped to the other side of the bleachers to show his mother waving and his father on the side, smiling proudly.

his smile on his face grew to his eyes as he waved back and then turned to join his team who were doing stretches.

"i met your brother in the bathroom, kook," he sat down in front of him and spread his legs to shape a wide 'v' and leaned to the right side.

"what did you two do that got that big wet stain on your jersey," he smirked and jimin pushed his hand away.

"nothing. it's water, i promise. besides, your brother isn't even that hot."

"did you just call him ugly?" he perked a brow.

jimin's face turned red and he shook his head. "n-no! i didn't mean it like that!"

"so you think he's good looking, then?" he crossed his arms.

"shut it, kid," he blushed and turned around.

"just because i'm two years younger doesn't mean you can bully me, hyung." the two boys made faces at each other, causing them to fall backwards in a giggle fit.

"alright team! let's play good today! captain?" the coach said as he motioned towards jimin who abruptly stopped. he cleared his throat and nodded.

he stood up along with the younger boy and the group that consisted of twelve players formed a small group. he smiled and put his hand in the middle and the team copied.

"on three," he smiled.

"one."

"two."

"three."

"bulletproof!" the team chanted and as they scattered to the field, jimin taking middle.