Chapter-3

Naina's POV

"You startled me guys. What's your problem? And by the way why did you drag me here, you idiots. Are you two planning to murder me? Speak up guys," I asked irritated.

"Sorry for startling you," Rohit and Rithu said in unison.

"Why did you help Mr. Viraj?" Rithu asked raising her eyebrows.

"Ms. Shaina was clinging to professor. He asked me to help so I just helped him. Is there any problem?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No we don't have any problem. And another question, why did you take professor's daughter outside?" Rithu asked making me think about my little girl.

"You know Rithu I love kids. I can't see that little princess crying for her Mumma so I took her outside to see her happy face." I missed holding her in my arms. She is the best thing that happened in our life. After that I don't know why I started crying.

"Hey stop crying dear. We casually asked, that's it. Now stop crying. All will think we made you cry," she said hugging me. I wiped my tears.

"Drama queen," I mumbled.

"I know that I am," she replied dramatically.

After that we went to flat and ate dinner. I slept thinking about my beautiful day which turned out to be the most colourful day of my life with my family.

--------

Next day

I woke up by the shaking of the devil in my room like everyday. I went to wash room, did my morning chores and came outside in a bathrobe. I went to wardrobe to select today's dress. Today I wanted somebody to think about that day. I took a saree which was peach yellow and white in colour. I kept my hair loose.

I came outside the room with my books and bag. First time Rithu kept the magazine aside to take a look at me. She opened her mouth like a fish. I went to that place and closed her mouth.

"Hey, you are looking sexy dear. I would have kissed you if I was not a girl. And what is the special day today? You are wearing a saree."

"Nothing special my dear Rithu. I just wished to wear a saree today." I think she believed me.

--------

In College

We went inside the class and greeted our friends. They were giving me looks. What is the special day today? I said nothing to them. All class mates were staring at me as if I was a celebrity. I told them that there's nothing special today. I like to wear saree that's why I wore it. After sometime that bitch. Natasha came with her minions and started abusing me.

"Wow, nice way to seduce professor's," Natasha said smirking at me

I gave a tight slap to her both cheeks.

"Don't you dare talk about my character, ok. I know what I am. I don't show to people like you. Mind your words next time otherwise I won't stop to kill you with my bare hands," I said glaring at her. All the students were terrified to see this face of mine. She went to her place and sat there. Then came my hero looking like a Greek god.

He stood there at the entrance of the class. He looked at me with his mouth hung open. I also looked at him only and not only me but all class students were looking at him, as if they wanted to eat him alive.

It was like the same day where we first met at my house. I started to reminisce that day.

--------

Flash back :

I am Naina Kapoor, daughter of Rajveer Kapoor and Roshni Kapoor. I am the younger daughter of Kapoor's family. I have an elder sister. Her name is Meera Kapoor but for now she is Meera Kapoor Khanna. She is married to Mr. Vivaan Khanna and has beautiful children. Their names are Sameer and Ananya.

"Wake up Nainu," Mom said shaking me. "Mom please I want to sleep. Please give me five more minutes," I whined. "Ok, only five minutes. Time starts now." She checked her wrist watch.

"Hey, your time is complete, my stubborn daughter. Wake up otherwise I will pour a bucket of water on you," She threatened me.

"Roshni let her sleep. Why are you waking her up?" My Dad said supporting me.

"You stay out of this. You always make me shut up and help her to sleep. That's not going to work now. She will get married. Then what will you do?" My mom answered screaming at dad.

Thinking about my marriage scared me and i immediately got up.

"Ok, now stop it. I am awake," I said very loudly and went to the bathroom. I took shower, came outside and chose simple sweat pants and t-shirt. I didn't decide on anything special so I quickly wore it and went to breakfast table to greet dad and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning princess, I want to talk to you."

"Yes Dad tell me," I replied eating my breakfast.

"Today Khanna's are visiting us. They wanted to see you," Dad said nervously.

"Ok, I have no problem in meeting them Dad. And why are you so nervous?" I casually asked sipping my juice.

"Princess they are coming to see you especially because they want to make you their daughter-in-law," He completed making me choke my juice. Mom patted my back and gave me water to drink.

"What?" I reacted.

"Yes they wanted you as their younger daughter-in-law. We don't have any choice to not agree with them because we know how they are. They are our family friends too," He said in hope of making me agree with him but I won't.

"Dad I haven't completed my studies. I want to do masters in Chemistry. I don't want to get married," I kept my opinion.

"Princess listen to me first. They are very nice people. You know that, right?" He asked. I nodded my head in reply.

I know my sister lives happily there and my brother-in-law is a very nice person but that doesn't mean I will also be happy there. I don't want to meet him. He also left me like him when I needed him the most. I hate both men in my life. Because of them I am like this. If he would have been here he may have helped me in this situation.

"They have no problem to make you their daughter-in-law. You know your sister is very happy there. They said you can continue your studies after marriage," Dad assured to convince me.

"Ok Dad I will meet them but on one condition. After meeting the person I will say yes or no. That's my decision, OK."

"Ok princess," Dad sighed happily.

I have been waiting for Mr. Shourya Viraj Khanna for a long time. You made me feel miserable without you. I will talk with you like a stranger. You left me like him when I needed you the most. I hate you both.

Evening :

All members had arrived except Mr. Shourya Khanna.

I greeted uncle and aunty. I hugged my sister and brother-in-law. I kissed my cute niece's and nephew's cheeks.

"Where are you Mr. Khanna?" I asked in my mind.

After my sister's marriage I went to college to resume my studies. I didn't see him after her marriage. He went to US for further studies. He came recently, 6 months before to handle his dad's business.

"Hey honey, why did you stop at the door? Come inside," Aunty said to Shourya.

After listening to Aunt's words I stood there like a statue seeing the most handsome man on the earth. He made my heart skip a beat.

I was seeing him after five years and it's been five years since he left me like him.

He also started to check me out but someone cleared their throat to grab our attention. It was none other than my sister who was now smirking at me.

I gave her a glare to stop her from smirking at me. After that............