Chapter 24

Deandre Martin

I let out a loud grunt as I felt something leaking onto my head, causing me to turn my face up in disgust, unfamiliar with my surroundings. Turning my head to the side, I came face to face with two fresh faces, sending corny ass smirks in my direction as they held a container of yellow liquid in a clear spray bottle.

"Nigga, did you jus' spray piss on me?", I scrunched my face up, taking in the odor coming from my face, being very direct with my actions. Nobody was going to bitch me, I don't give a damn if you're King Tut himself.

"I see you're awake my friend.", a voice came from behind the two sick ass motherfuckers, revealing Julio himself. The mastermind behind all this bullshit I've gotten myself into. After his men tried to set me up, I figured it was more behind all this shit, especially after my trap house got broken into. He's fucking with my money and my life right now, but more important, he was on thin ice by coming for me while my queen was in the kingdom with me.

"Yeah, wea' 'da fuck my shorty at?", I asked, clenching my jaw at this Johnny Depp ass nigga.

He wore an out of date fur coat, with a pair of shades on his face, followed by a pair of tight ass, black jeans and a pair of Zannoti's. I don't know about anybody else, but a nigga with a bird chest and a fur coat couldn't get an ounce of fear out of me. He looked like he belonged on the front page of Cover Girl, Australian edition, if you get my drift. My face continued to turn up as I looked this nigga in his face and I could tell just by the way his eyebrows scrunched, he knew I wasn't the one to fuck around with. If they didn't have me strapped to this hard ass chair, they'd all be six feet under.

It was like clockwork when I felt a hand go across my face, but it didn't at all cause me to flinch nor move. His slap was weak as fuck, but the minute I got to get out of here, I was punching his ass dead in the nose for trying to slap me like a bitch.

"Gotta' try a little harder than that my dude.", I said, testing him as much as I knew I could. He wouldn't dare kill me because I'm positive someone set him up to this shit, but I just needed him to give me enough information before I started to try and find my way out of this jam I'm in. It wasn't shit to play helpless, just to receive enough of the information I needed. I began inspecting my surroundings, searching for a way to get out of here once I'm left alone.

"If it wasn't for the money on the line, I'd kill you.", he leaned in, talking in my face with that stank ass breath.

I twitched my nose, coughing up a little snot before spitting it directly in his face, making him ease back quickly. He was getting entirely to close. If he wanted to try and punk me, he'd have to slap a bullet in me first. Even with my arms tied up to this chair, I could still fight my way out of this situation. I was more dangerous with my body than what I was with a gun.

"You a bitch. Now like I asked, wea' 'da fuck is my shorty? Don't fuckin' play wimme' Julio.", I demanded, tensing up.

"She's fine. My men are taking good care of su novia, but if you don't comply, I'll gladly have them kill her. She took a pretty hard fall, so she's on bed rest, but I think we got some news that you would like to hear my friend.", he smirked, pacing in circles around this chair. I gave him a bored look, awaiting the bullshit that was due to come out of his mouth. "La mujer is with child."

I showed no signs of remorse as I attempted to make him believe that it didn't move me, but my head was tossing and turning with all kinds of emotions. Unlike India's pregnancy, it's very much likely that Sincere's pregnant with my child, especially after we had unprotected sex on Christmas. There wasn't a doubt in the mine that the kid is mine, and I'm honestly excited to have her carrying my baby, despite this fucked up situation. Aside from my thought, Julio couldn't read my emotions even if he tried. In this business, you learn to seem as cold as possible, no matter how warm you are on the inside. I'd never think I would end up in this kind of situation, but I'd definitely put my shit on that line if that's what it takes to make sure Sincere and my seed were going to be okay.